Register

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Default Do you use Foxwell NT650 Elite Auto VIN function

As i know, foxwell nt650 elite adds a new function- auto vin, and nt650 doesn't support. anyone use this new feature? Compared with nt650, which scanner is better to choose?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    As i know, foxwell nt650 elite adds a new function- auto vin, and nt650 doesn't support. anyone use this new feature? Compared with nt650, which scanner is better to choose?
    Hi,
    NT650 Elite is newer model. Auto VIN works for some cars. This is good hardware but needs lots of updating for all of its functions to work properly.
    They have the ability to do it soon and i also hope so as i own one too.

Best Regards
    Knowledge is to share... so if I have helped just press [Thank You + Rep.]...

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    208 Posts

Further to my previous reply.
    After about 5 months of using NT650 Elite i am very disappointed from the tool and the support of Foxwell.
    It has many bugs and many times it is not able to connect at all. In the beginning of its use i tried to report the bugs to them in order to help them solve them. To my BIG surprise they always ask for VIDEO !!! of the problem so their engineers will understand... I am afraid that there is language communication problems... as it is not possible to stop my work and turn into a video producer. Maybe they can do it in China without getting fired...
    Also many of its Menu selections support few and NOT POPULAR cars. For example the [Clutch Adaption] ONLY supports LandRover and Jaguar!!! Who cares about these two? People that own these expensive cars will go to official dealer service points only!!!
    Anyway total disappointment ...
    Knowledge is to share... so if I have helped just press [Thank You + Rep.]...