Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

Question blowing white smoke stumped.

Hi would i be in the correct place 1.9 TDI bxe pd engine blowing white smoke beieve it to be fueling problem.
    should i post another section.
    no codes.
    is it worth posting log reads here and if so what should i be looking at in vcds and what should i log and post. thanks
    injectors changed not head gasket water levels stay same all the time oil level ok no diesel in it.
    would not start a few days back turned over for ages had leak back to tank changed tandem pump of donor vehicle travelled several miles approx. 55 got home that night noticed the white smoke as I pulled in quite a lot of it.
    if I start in the morning and leave at idle no smoke when revved up the smoke develops also on start up the tick over is higher at approx. 1010rpm then after a while drops back to 819rpm turbo has been checked and is ok.
    noticed group one vcds injection quantity on tickover is flickering between 5.5 to 6 mg on specs think its ment to be approx 3mg.

UPDATE solved its the crappy new stretch bolts i purchased now replacing with non stretch from darkside.
    Last edited by WOODWARD395; 24th January, 2020 at 05:59 PM.
    Education is not the learning of facts, But the training of the mind to think

So hit the thanks button if I have enlightened you.