Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question WinCe 6202 Chinese Double din

Hi all and happy new year,

I have recently bought a chinese 6202 double din touch screen radio unit. It has radio, cd/dvd, aux in, usb, back and front camera, mirror link etc.
    Everything seems to work fine but the navigator - When entering the navigation a pitched black screen comes on and doesn't do anything more. - must mention that since the lights of the unit (buttons) keep changing all colours (7 colours) continuously.

- The unit doesn't load the nav at all so there is no way that I could change the path of igo within the unit.
    - Tried to check the sys.txt within sd card (on laptop) and see the path that is set - with no success - changed the sd card name and created the folders that were listed in the sys.txt

I have attached pictures with the head unit menu, sistem version and sys.txt.

It looks like is a version of WinCe ?

My question is:

Is there a way I could install a newer version of it (WinCE) or to install a copy of android?

Thank you in advance,
    GG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have found that is possible to put a newer version or Android one the double dins, but at the price they are now you would be just as well to buy a new or secondhand one.
    The black screen is because the software for the navigation is not working, I have found some .exe programs don't work fullstop.