Piaggio LT300ie charging problem
Register
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Default Piaggio LT300ie charging problem

Hi everybody.I take one Piaggio hybrid LT300ie scooter and have big problem with charging adapter for charging at home.In manual PDF i see that i have all parts for charging but socket is strange for me.Scooter have home charging solution but i dont know how i connect OEM charging connector for home charging.One side charging cable is in the 37V battery module and another side in the 4pin OEM charging socket(pic in attachment).In the middle of the cable is small box where writed 230V 16A.I need a help how i recconect this socket on the house electric power of 230V.In the OEM socket is four wires:LINE,NEUTRAL,GND and PILOT(white) wire.I dont know what is the PILOT wire?
    I need any help about this.
    Thanks in advance@all.
    Attached Images Attached Images