Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    172 Posts

Default BMW 750Li E66 DIFFICULT TO START AND WAIT TO START AFTER 4 HOURS APPROX

Dear Friends.
    I have a problem with a BMW 750Li E66 from 2005. The car starts from time to time. The client arrives at my workshop with a Crane and when scanning the vehicle shows a part of the network without communication between them EGS, DME, DSC and others as can be seen in the attached image.
    At the time the engine starts the diagnosis is made and can be seen as the second attached image.
    I have checked fuses, relays, wiring, but I still can't find anything related to the problem. When the communication to the DME and EGS disappears, the 12V power that leaves the IVM is lost. So far I am suspecting CAS1 where I find fault codes that say:
    A0BD CAS: Wakeup cable output
    A0C3 CAS: Wakeup ACC cable output

PM (Power Module)
    A149 PM: Terminal input 15 wake up
    I hope you help me with your comments to find a solution to this problem.
    Thank you for helping
    Attached Images Attached Images

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    525 Posts

Brother, it is a very complicated problem that you have, the car leaves you anywhere and you have to wait two or three hours to start the engine again. I've had a similar case, check the CAS well. you will find the problem with the wakeup line
    Good luck

Enviado desde mi SM-G955F mediante Tapatalk

3. The Following User Says Thank You to achaccha For This Useful Post:

KriptoKey (27th January, 2020)