Technomate TM-2600 Motor has stopped moving but has green light.
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Technomate TM-2600 Motor has stopped moving but has green light.

My dish has stopped moving and is stuck out at extreme east. Looking up at the motor I can see it has a green light on.

I have tried a different receiver and reseating cables at the receiver end. I'm using a VU+ Solo 4k with latest VIX image.

I've tried pushing the dish from a window with a broom but it won't budge.

I'm hoping to get up the ladder this week but not sure what I'm looking for, I know there is a reset button but don't want to lose all my config.

I read another thread that suggested an older no Technomate receiver may be able to get it going and was tempted to order a Technomate TM-5402 from amazon to try and then return.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Have you tried to reset the motor through the (pin hole) at the bottom of the motor.

Den