Register
    Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Default Nissan Leaf Japaneese to Uk Radio

Hi Guys

So we have 2015 Nissan leaf that are Japanese imports into the Uk. We change the cluster from Japanese but the radio is a different problem completely. We can not put a Uk radio into this car because the wiring loom is different for cameras and Sat Nav.

Some place in Russia is advertising that they can provide an SD card to convert but for older models only not for newer model units.

Is there any solution to this - Wiring loom adaptors ? Software mod ? to get this job done ?

Thanks for all your help !!
    Swiftec - Ecu Decoder - Winols - Carprog - FGTECH - Kess - Ktag - VVDI - PP2000 - Lexia - Vagcom - Vauxcom - Odis Ori - Autocom Ori - And lots of friends who I help and they help me

Please give thanks if I helped.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by scartplug View Post
    Hi Guys

So we have 2015 Nissan leaf that are Japanese imports into the Uk. We change the cluster from Japanese but the radio is a different problem completely. We can not put a Uk radio into this car because the wiring loom is different for cameras and Sat Nav.

Some place in Russia is advertising that they can provide an SD card to convert but for older models only not for newer model units.

Is there any solution to this - Wiring loom adaptors ? Software mod ? to get this job done ?

Thanks for all your help !!
    Hi Did you have any joy with this unit any tips appreciated