Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Kess 5,017 clone Wake up error advice

Hi everyone,

I know Im not the first one who is asking about it, but i just recived Kees yesterday and I have what "I know now" very common problem.

(wake up error) from what i was able to find in web this problem may be related with (sd card memmory card)

Is there any real option to fix this SD card? I found out that I can order one (one month of waiting for it) but also see a lot of article that people are able to restor it / fix it.

If someone can gave me sometyp of adivice, maybe youve been in similar place will be realy great

I'm sorry for my wrriting but its not my first language like you can guees :)

I know its very cheap tool but I need it only for a private use and buying 2000k gun is not making sens.

Thanks for Your time

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I found the solution, basically Kess remake the SD card at his own following the advice from this forum.

Unfortunately I have still same problem, maybe it’s my car or just the unit itself is broken.