Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts

Default ppd1.2 ecu bdm help

i have come to terms that i have semi bricked my ppd1.2 ecu because i flash the wrong software version and it has now locked me out not letting me flash via obd anymore because the immo is active and my mpps v18 says invalid key even in recovery mode so i have done some research please correct me if im wrong i need a bdm frame a ktag and a optican 201 bdm adapter for this ecu so i can fix the flash but i dont know what bench power supply to get i know the ecu needs around 12.5 to 13v if im not mistaken and i would like to read the eeprom and reset the flash counter can ktag do this any help will be very much appreciated
    Last edited by mrjay88; 22nd February, 2020 at 12:19 AM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    170 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrjay88 View Post
    i have come to terms that i have semi bricked my ppd1.2 ecu because i flash the wrong software version and it has now locked me out not letting me flash via obd anymore because the immo is active and my mpps v18 says invalid key even in recovery mode so i have done some research please correct me if im wrong i need a bdm frame a ktag and a optican 201 bdm adapter for this ecu so i can fix the flash but i dont know what bench power supply to get i know the ecu needs around 12.5 to 13v if im not mistaken and i would like to read the eeprom and reset the flash counter can ktag do this any help will be very much appreciated
    anyone help please

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    106 Posts

Here you have 2 BDM backup from PPD1.2....

03G906018EM
    03G906018ER

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stig33 For This Useful Post:

clauberty (15th October, 2020), gurant (7th March, 2021)