Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default BMW X1 2018 ISN Needed !!

Hello Dear members,

I was wondering if someone could help me find the Long ISN in the ECU file its for BMW X1 2018 ECU : MG1CS201 TSM Tricore 928. Its All Keys Lost SItuation so need long ISN for programming an FEM remote key.

Thanks in advance.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,528 Posts

Where you've been for 8 years? Welcome back.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to morgano For This Useful Post:

autokeytech (13th March, 2020), Meat-Head (11th March, 2020)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Dont help him. Wasted time on him fir solution,calls etc. He solved earlier, and now not respond when he got what he wanted. Ban such like him
    Renault ECU tool / IO terminal / A.S.W

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Drugowaz you need to have some patience in making comments I replied to you when i could its very disappointing the type of comments you have made I waited two days for someone to guide me and I had patience. I am willing to help as well but not with the attitude you have Drugowaz. If you had given me sometime I would have definitly guide you through and secondly you were not doing this for free you were asking 100 euros but I am still here to help not you drugowaz. You lost your oppurtunity.

Always think before you make comments about someone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Hi

Thank you all DK members for all your support I managed to sort it out as the customer found the original key. Anyone most welcome for guidance.
    But please as my last post one need to have patience I will definitly help others as long as they have a positive attitude. Not by giving negative comments about me just like Drugowaz. I have asked him to apologize but he as ignored my request and still wants me to help him. Sorry it doesnt work like that.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thank you morgano for your cheeky comment but I like it. For eight years I was learning I guess its about time helping others as well now I have gained alot of knowledge from DK and here to help as well.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by autokeytech View Post
    Drugowaz you need to have some patience in making comments I replied to you when i could its very disappointing the type of comments you have made I waited two days for someone to guide me and I had patience. I am willing to help as well but not with the attitude you have Drugowaz. If you had given me sometime I would have definitly guide you through and secondly you were not doing this for free you were asking 100 euros but I am still here to help not you drugowaz. You lost your oppurtunity.

Always think before you make comments about someone.
    Not me asking 100 euro!!!! This is firts off all. When your ass is burning now you can tell what you want as you responded only when post appeared. 8 years sitting here for 0 .

Sure find 1 minute time to respond,to phone you called was to much. When visible that you readed messge instantly long time ago.
    Last edited by drugowaz; 13th March, 2020 at 12:30 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by autokeytech View Post
    Thank you morgano for your cheeky comment but I like it. For eight years I was learning I guess its about time helping others as well now I have gained alot of knowledge from DK and here to help as well.
    DDD .......

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

Autokeytechs pm me bro
    IF MY POST WAS HELPFUL DON'T FORGET TO GIVE ME LIKE AND REPUTATION... THAT WILL KEEP US HELPING OTHER'S

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

If you werent taking the 100 euros you never gave me guys contact number you could have put me directly with that person. And for your information its none of your business where I been 8 years you mind your own business. Its really hurting you and your regretting it that for no reason you made such negative comments and all those efforts you made would have been fruitful if I was to give you all information regarding the MG1 Ecu. My friend learn to respect others rather degrading them then others will respect you.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

Oh im crying... dont pretend a victim here.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

autokeytech your place is not here....
    you dont deserve any help....... i dont understand what people are doing here... asking for help after 8 years.. and after you ask how they solve... they ask for money
    dr old.JPG dr.JPG
    IF MY POST WAS HELPFUL DON'T FORGET TO GIVE ME LIKE AND REPUTATION... THAT WILL KEEP US HELPING OTHER'S

14. The Following User Says Thank You to eliaselias For This Useful Post:

drugowaz (20th March, 2020)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    465 Posts

As i told frombegining. He got what he wanted and go to bushes now asking money. Although was crying that he is victim of lie. Dont help this guy never.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to drugowaz For This Useful Post:

eliaselias (20th March, 2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Elias I know your trying to play smart by asking me a fvour drugowaz asked you to message me and ask about the ISN. You think I am a child and I won't know when I was asking for help I was quoted 300 euros and then 100 euros for ISN and there was only one person who contacted me privately and helped me throughout and never demanded for money at that time even though his solution didn't help he took the time and effort to help me and I appreciate his help. Once I got the solution I contacTed him personally and gave him the solution for free I mean ISN. Now this is called helping others. You expect others to pay when they need help and when you need help you expect it for free. The information has been given for people who deserve it. This is the taste of your own medicine my friend. Grow up also drugowaz need to learn some manners when talking someone no need to swear I know it's really hurting you bad and how badly you need that info. It really shows about a person when they react. I am still open for help for others but not for people like drugowaz and Elias sorry.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    293 Posts

check my message what i send you ... and stop telling story... where i have ask money?? you have make a wonderful scenario... i need to book 1 ticket at cinema to watch this movie....
    we are here to help each other and not to steal other ... good luck i dont need it anymore because i have already solve it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast