Register
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415 LastLast
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,089 Posts

3 weeks on me doing washing up at home and etc, mrs told me to work at home not work from home...
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to super jumbe For This Useful Post:

droidwayne65 (4th April, 2020), Meat-Head (31st March, 2020), rideon (1st April, 2020)

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,273 Posts

2m distance , surgical gloves new each job , sanitize before and after job , no face mask , only covered emergency lost key jobs , sanitize tools and card machine after every job etc , clean work clothes every day including clean fleece . cleaned inside van each day with disinfectant cab and cargo area , couldnt do much more other than face masks which i didnt have , i did more than they seem to be doing for carers and some hospitals , still caught it.

if the figures are right 80% of us will catch this , but there seems 4 outcomes , you catch it , very mild so some dont even know they have it , mild , severe and then lethal , its seems to be a lottery as to what you will get , this for me has been the worst part of this virus , when you present with the symptons , you cant go to doctor or hospital , you must self isolate and sit it out , so you know you have symptoms , you dont know 100% you have virus as no testing , so the lottery begins , you sit and wait to see whether you progress from mild to severe or lethal , like roulette . the damage this will do to the mental health of many can only be guessed , you dont get to hospital until in breathing difficulty , by which time its urgent and chances of not progressing slimmer .
    living through this is the hardest part of the infection .

i see videos of people far worse than i am , i read of children dying from it , youngsters far healthier than me dying from it , rich , poor , clever , not so clever , black , white , it has no favourites , and how it will affect you looks to truly be down to sheer luck alone .

how much worth do you put on a life ? compare that to how much profit in a job and ask yourself , is it really worth it ?

i hope no one else gets this , but its just getting started here in uk and we will be where italy and spain are .

even though so far my infection has been mild , and i say so far as many seem to feel better before it worsens , even though to date mild , if i could turn the clocks back id have closed and not attended emergencies either , the benefit of hindsight , its better to lose the business and start again than lose a life that cannot be replaced .

so think very carefully when taking a job , is it really worth it at present, if you catch it you take it home and risk those closest to you , too many have been slap dash here and ignored advice , many still ignore it , thus the virus is getting a better hold .

i wish you all luck and hope you all avoid it , it really is time to consider number 1

4. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

Atex31 (2nd April, 2020), H.Wessel (2nd April, 2020), Jimalex (1st April, 2020), jodge (1st April, 2020), key4man (3rd April, 2020), kleidaras (1st April, 2020), Meat-Head (31st March, 2020), Nikola1309 (1st April, 2020), rideon (1st April, 2020), scotlock (1st April, 2020), super jumbe (1st April, 2020), Weasel3 (1st April, 2020)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Not on the news but all over social media the local councils have excavators digging graves. One cemetery outside Antrim estimated 40-60 graves dug today so multiply that through every town it’s a lot of graves

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,089 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy07 View Post
    Not on the news but all over social media the local councils have excavators digging graves. One cemetery outside Antrim estimated 40-60 graves dug today so multiply that through every town it’s a lot of graves
    I thought they were criminated soon as possible.

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to super jumbe For This Useful Post:

Meat-Head (1st April, 2020)

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by super jumbe View Post
    criminated
    Think your mixing that word up with those who allowed bats to be sold for food

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Meat-Head For This Useful Post:

super jumbe (1st April, 2020)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

No still buried here for now but no one allowed to attend only one clergy if wanted

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimmy07 For This Useful Post:

super jumbe (3rd April, 2020)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    2m distance , surgical gloves new each job , sanitize before and after job , no face mask , only covered emergency lost key jobs , sanitize tools and card machine after every job etc , clean work clothes every day including clean fleece . cleaned inside van each day with disinfectant cab and cargo area , couldnt do much more other than face masks which i didnt have , i did more than they seem to be doing for carers and some hospitals , still caught it.

if the figures are right 80% of us will catch this , but there seems 4 outcomes , you catch it , very mild so some dont even know they have it , mild , severe and then lethal , its seems to be a lottery as to what you will get , this for me has been the worst part of this virus , when you present with the symptons , you cant go to doctor or hospital , you must self isolate and sit it out , so you know you have symptoms , you dont know 100% you have virus as no testing , so the lottery begins , you sit and wait to see whether you progress from mild to severe or lethal , like roulette . the damage this will do to the mental health of many can only be guessed , you dont get to hospital until in breathing difficulty , by which time its urgent and chances of not progressing slimmer .
    living through this is the hardest part of the infection .

i see videos of people far worse than i am , i read of children dying from it , youngsters far healthier than me dying from it , rich , poor , clever , not so clever , black , white , it has no favourites , and how it will affect you looks to truly be down to sheer luck alone .

how much worth do you put on a life ? compare that to how much profit in a job and ask yourself , is it really worth it ?

i hope no one else gets this , but its just getting started here in uk and we will be where italy and spain are .

even though so far my infection has been mild , and i say so far as many seem to feel better before it worsens , even though to date mild , if i could turn the clocks back id have closed and not attended emergencies either , the benefit of hindsight , its better to lose the business and start again than lose a life that cannot be replaced .

so think very carefully when taking a job , is it really worth it at present, if you catch it you take it home and risk those closest to you , too many have been slap dash here and ignored advice , many still ignore it , thus the virus is getting a better hold .

i wish you all luck and hope you all avoid it , it really is time to consider number 1
    Be strong bro!!! you are in the worst days, after 8 day of symptoms you will be perfect soon

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    903 Posts

delete post pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by vageric; 3rd April, 2020 at 09:53 AM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    648 Posts

Well, according to our myths, we're exceptional and we're proving to be exceptionally bad at handling this pandemic. We now have a quarter of the world's known cases, with no amelioration in sight. To make things worse, we have a hodge-podge of rules, with each State doing it's own thing in regard to the only measure that's proven successful in limiting the damage this virus can do. On top of that, we have a Federal government issuing contradictory guidelines, while trying to place primary responsibility on the States. Everything points to a terrible catastrophe.
    <---- Coin of the Realm.

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,273 Posts

im out the other side and feeling almost back to normal , bar a bit of fatigue only . now just a matter of waiting to see if family clear of it and await a test at some point to confirm i have had it .

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

droidwayne65 (4th April, 2020), H.Wessel (6th April, 2020), iozo (4th April, 2020), jodge (4th April, 2020), Meat-Head (4th April, 2020), PixelsFixed (4th April, 2020), PocketHero (5th April, 2020), scotlock (4th April, 2020), super jumbe (4th April, 2020), Weasel3 (4th April, 2020)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    648 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Meat-Head View Post
    Think your mixing that word up with those who allowed bats to be sold for food
    It's being theorized that, while the virus came from bats, it wasn't released by someone eating a bat but by a scientist, doing research on bat viruses in a lab that's been dedicated to this research, 300m away from a Wuhan Wet Market. She was accidentally infected, shopped at the market and has since disappeared off the face of the earth, most likely dead. As good a theory as any, I guess.

This is a guy who's been historically about the antics of the Chinese government.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpQFCcSI0pU
    Last edited by droidwayne65; 4th April, 2020 at 02:27 PM.
    <---- Coin of the Realm.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

The next week or two is going to get really rough

Glad to hear your over the worst Rapid I’m sure your family will be fine 👍🏻

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    654 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy07 View Post
    The next week or two is going to get really rough

Glad to hear your over the worst Rapid I’m sure your family will be fine 
    I Live in 1 000 000 PEOPLE city , only 65 dies since 1 month , SARS.COV2 is not the end of time ...
    https://www.paca.ars.sante.fr/corona...ion-du-2-avril

STAY AT HOME

V.I.P. Member
    Meatheadshire (Between London and Scotland)
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by droidwayne65 View Post
    On top of that, we have a Federal government issuing contradictory guidelines, while trying to place primary responsibility on the States. Everything points to a terrible catastrophe.
    Just for reference somebody whilst offline told me that “nothing exists outside North America”

watching wildlife programs, car programs on tv, this theory appeared correct.

no offence intended.

Was Banned For Being Certifiably Insane and Stupid

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Meat-Head For This Useful Post:

super jumbe (4th April, 2020)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,089 Posts

Do you know I can not understand this only attact humans not even our ancesters monkeys and gorila safe....

Note:

23. The Following User Says Thank You to super jumbe For This Useful Post:

Meat-Head (4th April, 2020)