Huawei Honor 9 keeps restarting after screen replacement
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Huawei Honor 9 keeps restarting after screen replacement

Hello guys,
    I am a do-it-yourself kinda guy, but not that much into phone repairing, though a display replacement in my opinion was not such a big deal. It turns out that i messed up my phone.
    Let me give you the entire story so you can direct me to a final solution.
    1: Huawei Honor 9 6Gb with 129 Gb storage - brilliant phone (my humble opinion)
    2: it already has 2 years with me
    From time to time it was restarting by itself but did not bothered me at all, still it was running well.
    3: I damaged my display and bought a new one (not original-cheaper -1st mistake)
    4: Using tutorials started to dismantle the phone - all good until battery, well, there i kinda buckled and bended the battery)
    5: all back together and since then I have the following symptoms:
    - appeared some lines on the phone and then it restarts 6-7 times in row
    - if i manage to start it up, if a open 2 or 3 apps, or the camera it starts rebooting.
    - now it can not be used any more sometimes it starts sometime not.

My question will be:
    I found a kit of display and battery original just need to put back the mainboard and the cameras and back panel.
    - Is this problem from the mainboard? loose connection made by me? battery issue? display issue?
    I want to ask if i should buy the repair kit that includes the battery and the display, or not? (when mounting I did not apply any grease on the mainboard)
    Thank you very much!
    Cata

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,923 Posts

Hi first try to put another battery ! if problem continue maybe you need to put another soft in phone

3. The Following User Says Thank You to kappa1 For This Useful Post:

catalinux (25th March, 2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi all,
    Thank you for support, i bought a original repair kit including battery and display, it works like a charm. Don't buy non original display.
    Now I can't find how to install the Google Play Store