VWZ1Z7G7019077 - 1518

2. The Following User Says Thank You to eepromklodzko For This Useful Post:

gabriel pablo (31st October, 2020)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,614 Posts

Because of such "well-wishers" I stop working on the creation of this material.
    A new version 1.3u4 for 150,000 positions is ready for release, but I will not publish it. People simply do not understand how much work must be put into this work, and there is no need to offend and insult much work. This flooder simply does not understand that having given a password to it caused great harm and tomorrow they will sell this database anywhere.
    Code by serial:
    Chrysler:TxxQR;TxxAN;TxxQN;T0012;T0071;T00AM;TVPQN;T19A1;T1 9A2;T0MYD;T0BYD;T00AD
    MB Comand: NTG2.5;NTG4;NTG5
    Gathers: VSM145C;VSM145VFEi;VXM155C;VXM-175VFi
    Nissan: BOSCH LCN;Clarion;Daewoo

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to REZON For This Useful Post:

apacz777 (2nd January, 2024), catalinosonesti (4th January, 2021), chafik4051 (16th November, 2020), kappa1 (31st October, 2020), LABDANI AHMED (2nd November, 2020), masterskay62 (31st October, 2020), rafal (2nd November, 2020), shooting (31st October, 2020), soukehal (28th April, 2023)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,614 Posts

[QUOTE=Albert G;3986627]Hi my friend,

If you don't have anything else to give this guy, you shouldn't expect anything from him.

He just wants to take advantage of the members and that's it.

What's next? What did you mean by that? What kind of benefits are we talking about? You yourself understood what you wrote?
    To break, to destroy a big mind is not necessary, which you, by the way, do not have.
    I don't understand such people, what are they trying to achieve? what they want.
    At night to sit to choose from dumps serial numbers with a code what's this? Yes, they give numbers with a code, but these are mostly repetitions and this is a very small part of the total. They give one or two numbers and immediately give them the password.
    Yes, and I did not give you the password, what right did you have to give it in the public domain? Where does this hatred come from? What wrong have I done to you. The password was given only to verified friends, who gave this bad guy the password?
    Code by serial:
    Chrysler:TxxQR;TxxAN;TxxQN;T0012;T0071;T00AM;TVPQN;T19A1;T1 9A2;T0MYD;T0BYD;T00AD

6. The Following User Says Thank You to REZON For This Useful Post:

masterskay62 (1st November, 2020)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by REZON View Post
    Because of such "well-wishers" I stop working on the creation of this material.
    A new version 1.3u4 for 150,000 positions is ready for release, but I will not publish it. People simply do not understand how much work must be put into this work, and there is no need to offend and insult much work. This flooder simply does not understand that having given a password to it caused great harm and tomorrow they will sell this database anywhere.
    Database for what??? You never understand: NOT EXITS 2 RADIO WITH SAME SERIAL"... Me question is : for what is this?? I tell you...lost time...because never another peoples can found on this database serial form you radio....

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15,416 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walter2011 View Post
    Database for what??? You never understand: NOT EXITS 2 RADIO WITH SAME SERIAL"... Me question is : for what is this?? I tell you...lost time...because never another peoples can found on this database serial form you radio....
    I think you misunderstand this database, it's a list of all radio's actually in cars,
    eventually someone sells a car or forgets code etc.. many reasons.
    Some users here post serial from old thread then demand database, not ok!
    REZON checks database for duplicate serials and new serials get the pass... no problem

wbr
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't confuse "Standing on my Shoulders" with "Treading on my Toes" ..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shooting For This Useful Post:

REZON (1st November, 2020)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    90 Posts

Ha ha some user send wrong codes i have acces dealer and checked some serials and codes is wrong!
    Like Ford V database history's...

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,614 Posts

You will not believe it, but you have already found it., But oh well ... I already said that I will no longer bother you with my work, I will no longer annoy you with my invested work, and let people know that the culprit of this situation is several not far-off pseudo decoders. I will continue to update the database but only for myself and see in the future who was right.
    And I will say to the screamers and pisimists - if everyone on this forum would do something about the creation of source materials and contribute to the creation of new calculators or databases or algorithms for decoding, it would be much more useful than criticizing other people's work. And put your fingers in a fan and imagine yourself as a great master of decoding, while using other people's work, calculators or tips on other forums of great intelligence is not necessary.
    Code by serial:

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to REZON For This Useful Post:

kvakin (14th June, 2023), Red100 (16th December, 2020)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15,416 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Walter2011 View Post
    Ha ha some user send wrong codes i have acces dealer and checked some serials and codes is wrong!
    Like Ford V database history's...
    Many leachers here I agree, do you prefer we never give anything?
    You and me have many databases that will never be given here, but REZON is trying to do good for everyone!
    I think we should recognise this, not make hate speech...

wbr
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't confuse "Standing on my Shoulders" with "Treading on my Toes" ..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to shooting For This Useful Post:

REZON (1st November, 2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,300 Posts

I suggest everyone go get a cup coffee or tea even ..............

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PremierD For This Useful Post:

bogege (1st November, 2020), Johnner (2nd November, 2020), LABDANI AHMED (2nd November, 2020), REZON (1st November, 2020), shooting (1st November, 2020)

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718