Register

Thread: AIRBAG W211

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default AIRBAG W211

Hi everybody. I have a question about mercedes w211 e240 airbag system. system b48 error, I have successfully removed by coding, read the error in the system has no errors. but on the dashboard the airbag lights are still on and flashing continuously, and there are still error messages. When I returned to coding, it stopped blinking. If anyone has a problem like this, please help me. thank you

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,168 Posts

ecu,is"entriegelt"
    dev.mode
    ansteuerungen-close ecu

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

DANKE. Können Sie besser sagen?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Please only English ... use star system ... with das communicate with airbag ... select development mode and activation ... in German you will see ecu entrgn*** and ecu ventrgn*** ... sorry for bad language but meaning will be open and close ... select and actuate closing module with the word starting with v letter
    wbr.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks very much . but I want to say that when reading the error in the system there are no errors, but the light on the dashboard still blinks .

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    104 Posts

Do you see that I'm asking for which errors do you have ? You didn't understand me nor mercis
    wbr.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

sorry everybody . there are 2 fault code in system . code 9025 Component B48 ( front passenger seat occupied and child seat recognition ) is defective . Code 9026 Component B48 ( front passenger seat occupied and child seat recognition ) is defective . If fault code occurs with no complaint reported and no malfunctions , erase fault memory and perform a function check . all fault is current and stored