Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Vw Golf 5, EDC16U (848 894) 2.0 TDI BKD manual 4 motion map please

Tried quite few maps myself, but obviously not good at it at the moment. Well my Golf 5 4 motion manual, egr out, straight pipe instead, hybrid turbo, engine just been rebuilt so should take quite well. A bit short on money, so would leave intercooler for later. Is there anyone could help to get good usable horses out of it and egr blank. And is there possibility to have it 4 wheel drive all the time, as prop is working all the time. Haven't tried on vcds nor odis as of yet. And 1 st prolong 1st gear if possible... Thank You very very much...

Very very sorry, mixed it I believe, please see attached the original one, I hope this one is correct. I am learning myself from the net, sorry if I've done something wrong... Will get better, I promise...
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by domas775; 31st March, 2020 at 03:28 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

This file is not oryginal, its already remapped.And not to good.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    127 Posts

mod and egr off file. I dont known what hybrid turbo you have on that. You have to make some logs after, and adjust again to get the best of it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kris81orzesze For This Useful Post:

domas775 (1st April, 2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The ecu can't control Haldex mate. So you can't have 4x4 all the time, also, it would be a bad idea to run AWD all the time, as it will burn out the haldex clutch much faster and you'll get worse mpg for a little gain in power.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi. Sorry for late respond... Thank You very much!!! Link to turbo charger been fitted, those flaps as well brand new, so should be no issues with turbo: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/RACING-HY...53.m2749.l2649
    But it limits acceleration on 1st gear and starts his power later from around 2.2 revs. There is no issues with engine as been totally rebuild including all chells, rings and so on, so it will handle much more power I believe... Ive done like millions of files but can not get 1st and 2 gear prolonged for as much as possible and and I just do not get IGQ with air supply rights as I am learning myself of the net and there is just no one, who would guide me a little bit through... I know it would need an intercooler as well but not now as this is my and my project car of my life on that ECU work abd at the moment I just can not spend more money... I know your time even with those long life storiesof mine, but I know it would take me like quite bit of time to figure out by myself. If You could have a look into it whenever have some time and just modify to highest levels.I think there is not enough fuel, as it doesn't smoke or go high on revs like with my ones... Thank You very much!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi, Thank You very much for the further info, I am quite familiar with the system and would like to get it done as safe as possible as can get it done by interferring circuites, what"s not a good idea on a long run. A bit power is still power and not that bothered about clutche, costly but would like to see what could get out of it as not many about now... Never bothered about mpg as I said earlier I would like to learn before I start project of my life Audi 2.7 bi turbo with bores done to 82.5mm, pistones andall other modifications I will try to afford in next year... Or 2... So as I've said, to me is learning process to see what could be acchieved rather than calculating what could be saved, as do not do any customer cars.