Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Transit connect mileage change

Hi, im pretty new to carprog i was already able to read and write some files but now i face the following situation hopefully some1 can help me and give me some insight what i might did wrong or the correct procedure to do. I have a friend that reached 999999km on his transit connect and it doesnt reset the counter stuck on 999999, i used my carprog and was able to read the file but when i try to use carprog option to write it displays "unknown version" error.

1. December 2007,Ford,Connect
    6250G (i believe this is the eeprom IC)/ MC9S12H256VFV 1k78X
    3. Connected carprog by obd (didnt unplug the car battery dunno if i should unplug it and plug carprog dc or if running on car battery might affect the dump result) -> Selected on carprog software (updated) Dashboard -> Diag -> Connect Euro Obd II -> read, then i tried to change the mileage and press write then i get the error (its a checksum related error right? wich might mean the file aint well read i believe, correct me if im wrong!)
    4. Original Carprog
    5. Attached .rar file
    6. 999999km

Can some1 help me out or provide me some links to get the info about it? Thanks in advance cheers!

Attached Files Attached Files

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    192 Posts

original carprog?
    your file have 524287km
    dash model 7t1t-14c226****

read file UPA ...

move discussion to the dashboard category
    ..Ecu Repair ... Steering Wheel Repair ... Dash Repair ... AirBag Repair .... that Bad LiFe ...