Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TOY47 Decoding

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,091 Posts

Default TOY47 Decoding

Struggling to decode steering lock, any video help or some kind of a struggle using toy47 lishi is there any tricks?.

Thanks in advance
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,091 Posts

Tried today with TOY47 the tool blade not going in fully in the lock, been reading on other forum said TOY38 some time do the job instead of TOY47 they are a bit tricky I will order one tomorrow any one got issue.

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,460 Posts

Is there a partnumber on the lock, that can lead you to the correct blade.
    Often ebay adds provide some good pics.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to rob h For This Useful Post:

super jumbe (10th April, 2020)

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,277 Posts

i doubt you will get very far with the TOY38R/TOY41R pick on a TOY47 lock , very different depth and spacing , toy38r is a shoulder stop tool where as toy47 is tip stop , plus toy38r doesnt have the generic 2 cut at the tip of the tool to interact with the 9th wafer . if its a toy47 lock and if you have an ignition enabled toy47 tool then it should get full insertion and pick and decode the toy47 lock .

6. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    606 Posts

another approach if you can not pick the lock,drill the pin on the ignition switch that hold it in place,take it apart and make key,make a new pin on a lace(very easy to do)

8. The Following User Says Thank You to newone For This Useful Post:

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,091 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rapidlocksmiths View Post
    i doubt you will get very far with the TOY38R/TOY41R pick on a TOY47 lock , very different depth and spacing , toy38r is a shoulder stop tool where as toy47 is tip stop , plus toy38r doesnt have the generic 2 cut at the tip of the tool to interact with the 9th wafer . if its a toy47 lock and if you have an ignition enabled toy47 tool then it should get full insertion and pick and decode the toy47 lock .
    Nice to hear you up and about as you said I need to put power in ignition to get the tool fully in, I took the lock out of the car and there was no power when inserting the tool, will try again today with powered on.

Note:

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    606 Posts

i think Martin did not say anything for power on ignition

11. The Following User Says Thank You to newone For This Useful Post:

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,091 Posts

As you said, if you have an ignition enabled toy47 tool then it should get full insertion and pick and decode the toy47 lock

How can I have ignition enabled with TOY47 tool when I can not turn the ignition swith on? TOY47 will just not go fully in the lock.

Note:

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,091 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    i think Martin did not say anything for power on ignition
    Who is Martin?

Note:

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,091 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by newone View Post
    another approach if you can not pick the lock,drill the pin on the ignition switch that hold it in place,take it apart and make key,make a new pin on a lace(very easy to do)
    Drilled the bugger and got the key cut all sorted found out once drilled its peace a cake...

Note:

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,091 Posts

Lads can some one tell me why those both sellers are selling deferent sort of TOY47 & TOY38R lishi tools now wonder I was struggling for two days the tool Autowave send me as described as TOY47 but will not work on TOY47 lock and you can see from the picture the deference between the Tradelock tool and Autowaves tool completely deferent, now can some one confirm which picture is compatible for TOY47 steering lock.
    Autowave-TOY38RTR40.jpg
    Autowave-TOY47-9CUT.jpg
    Autowave_TOY47.jpg

Tradelock_TOY47.jpg
    Tradelock_TOY38.jpg

Note:

V.I.P. Member

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,277 Posts

the TOY38R tool is not for toy 47 its for toy41r , totally different depth and spacing and toy38r is a shoulder stop tool where toy47 is a tip stop tool.

ok what i mean by ignition enabled tool , 2 different tools are made , one tool is just for the door and the trunk , the other has slightly different consrtruction and has been modified to fit the ignition lock , this is determined differently by the 2 brands , original lishi with mr li head on tool will state on the tool door trunk for the 2in1 tool and dor/trunk/ign for a tool modified to pick the ignition , genuine lishi call the tool that just does door and trunk as 2in1 and the ignition modified tool as 3in1 . so by ignition enabled tool i refer to the modification that allows it to get full insertion into the ignition.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to rapidlocksmiths For This Useful Post:

super jumbe (11th April, 2020)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts

Dti
    3 in 1
    2 in 1 dr/trk ign

All these are ignition enabled

nything else is not
    The thanks button is HERE looks like this --->>> THANKS

19. The Following User Says Thank You to sleepyrz For This Useful Post:

super jumbe (11th April, 2020)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,091 Posts

the TOY38R tool is not for toy 47 its for toy41r , totally different depth and spacing and toy38r is a shoulder stop tool where toy47 is a tip stop tool.

ok what i mean by ignition enabled tool , 2 different tools are made , one tool is just for the door and the trunk , the other has slightly different consrtruction and has been modified to fit the ignition lock , this is determined differently by the 2 brands , original lishi with mr li head on tool will state on the tool door trunk for the 2in1 tool and dor/trunk/ign for a tool modified to pick the ignition , genuine lishi call the tool that just does door and trunk as 2in1 and the ignition modified tool as 3in1 . so by ignition enabled tool i refer to the modification that allows it to get full insertion into the ignition.
    Thanks rapid with your help all understude and sorted.

Note:

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,944 Posts

First time use Lishi TOY47, tool has only 8 cuts but full TOY47 blade is 9 cuts.

I've tried to pick ignition lock, but only spring from 5 to 8.

What is your experience with this Lishi?
    Be polite. No Thanks + Rep, no HELP!!! Slava Ukcraine. Dead Putler civilians's killers!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast