Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Honda NSS300 keys

Hi All,

I have a Forza 300 which was stolen, recovered and keys no more working.

I have now 2 ECUs:
    - the old one which I am not too sure on how to program a new key from scratch (got a UPA in case)

- a new one that is already in recording mode as bought from manufacturer.

For the 2nd option, I have a couple of new transponder ID46 but I'm guessing they are locked as they ECU is returning ERROR: impossible to communicate.

Anyone could light me up on how to unlock them and get the bike back on the road please? Original keys are at £80 each and would rather avoid if possible.

Thank you

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

For 80 quid each that's cheap, go with original, get 2, or ring a locksmith locally if possible to sort it out, be back on the road in no time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks A22 but 80 quid*2 + 220 for an ecu doesn't sound cheap as I can get a dealer to sort this out for me rather than spending the same and doing it myself. However, I'll be probably get a 3rd party to create keys for the old ecu but the meaning of the post and probably the forum is also to learn the right path and pairing 2 id46 with the new ECU

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

It seems nobody knows what everybody knows?!