Cruze cluster problems
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Cruze cluster problems

Hello everyone, I tell you. I am in a Chevrolet Cruze Eco, 1.8 engine with automatic transmission. The problem started when the drivers of the lights burned, with the problem of the shipments I decided to buy a new BCM. Copy the EEPROM memory, all good the vehicle started, without an error code, everything working, but on the board it does not mark the RPM, nor the gear selection ...
    I ran out of ideas ...
    Has it happened to someone?
    Thank you very much to all.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,284 Posts

post files from dash and bcm
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONLINE CAR FILE EDITION SERVICE

SERVICIOS DE EDICION DE ARCHIVOS AUTOMOTRICES

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Here are both 24c16 files, they are the original ones since I have never modified them. ...Thank you very much for your prompt response
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks anyway, but I was able to solve the problem ... the vehicle configuration is not found in the EEPROM 24c16, it is in the microcontroller d70f3385. In case the data is useful to someone ...
    Thanks anyway, but I was able to solve the problem ... the vehicle configuration is not found in the EEPROM 24c16, it is in the microcontroller d70f3385. In case the data is useful to someone ...