David Icke - Page 2
Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 83

Thread: David Icke

  1. #16
    V.I.P. Member thered's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,986
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 56 Times in 51 Posts
    Downloads
    41
    Uploads
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xant14 View Post
    there is more to it thered, there is a lot more. A lot of information out there, wether or not it is true, half true, or totally false is for you to decide, but to rattle on about it you get labelled a wierdo. So I dont
    ok weirdo cheers



    only kidding xant i am not a disbeliever i believe there is many things that are covered up there are things that dont add up about the twin towers for instance and i can buy into some of these ideals on power and secret societies that control things

    but nearly all the claims are based on pure speculation with no firm evidence as i have seen yet merely coincidence and a case of if you look at something and study long enough you will connect people together after all we are all distant relatives somewhere along the line

    but regardless some things may be true for example i myself think that men can make viruses like swine flu to make money from its not rocket science to think it possible and most business would probably think that way imagine if we all worked for a drug company and we were in a top level meeting into how we could expand and make more money i think every paper in the ballot box would say the same MAKE MORE DISEASES its not clever its common sense and probably has or does take place more regurlarly than we think

    but some of the rest and my thoughts from what i have read ~~~~ me

    diana was killed because she knew the queen was a reptillian from planet draco

    SO how come david icke isnt dead then? after all he knows the same thing

    david icke also predicted the world would end in 1997

    ITS still here funnily enough

    governments are dumbing us with aspartame so we dont see outside the box and see there real agenda's

    funny that cos from what i can make out aspartame was only invented in 1965 and from what i can make out there is a lot more skeptics and disbelievers now than there was years ago look at how church numbers have dropped for instance

    SO maybe it makes you smarter?

    another thought is on a goal of the illuminati what is there main aim?

    is it a global dominance/one world government and why do they need to cover themselves up and hide behind others?

    apparantly they got hitler (a rothchild) to start WWII

    SO why did we join in seen as our royal family are in the same gang and part of the 13 families of power ?

    WE could of all let Hitler win and let them take over the world achieving there millions of years agenda of a one world civilisation all behind the face of hitler thus keepin there place in the shadows


    there is more holes in these david icke stories than in hugh hefners mansion
    Last edited by thered; 14th January, 2010 at 04:28 PM.

  2. #17
    V.I.P. Member
    xant14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mental Mowbray
    Posts
    2,206
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 28 Times in 24 Posts
    Downloads
    85
    Uploads
    18

    Default

    I think it makes interesting reading. Not too sure how much truth is behind these, but even if it is 100% true, there aint a lot I can do about it.
    If you get to see the David Icke vid, DAVID ICKE The Turning Of The Tide 1996 (Part... it's quite believable.

  3. #18
    V.I.P. Member thered's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,986
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 56 Times in 51 Posts
    Downloads
    41
    Uploads
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by xant14 View Post
    I think it makes interesting reading. Not too sure how much truth is behind these, but even if it is 100% true, there aint a lot I can do about it.
    If you get to see the David Icke vid, DAVID ICKE The Turning Of The Tide 1996 (Part... it's quite believable.
    i will hunt it down and assess it

  4. #19
    V.I.P. Member
    xant14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mental Mowbray
    Posts
    2,206
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 28 Times in 24 Posts
    Downloads
    85
    Uploads
    18

    Default

    i will upload it when i get chance.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Ay2ktMM12k&feature=related"]YouTube- David Icke -The Turning Of The Tide (Part 1 of 20)[/ame]

    first one
    Last edited by xant14; 14th January, 2010 at 06:55 PM.

  5. #20
    V.I.P. Member thered's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,986
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 56 Times in 51 Posts
    Downloads
    41
    Uploads
    6

    Default

    i want some more icke facts please and any more stories or predictions that he has mentioned


    true or untrue believable or not


    links to any stories or predictions would be good too


    ta

  6. #21
    V.I.P. Member
    xant14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mental Mowbray
    Posts
    2,206
    Thanks
    91
    Thanked 28 Times in 24 Posts
    Downloads
    85
    Uploads
    18

    Default

    I doubt this is true, but someone once said he had a normal job as a sports presenter.

  7. #22
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    5
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    The David Icke forum has some quite interesting threads

    David Icke's Official Forums

    Or head over to Prison planet for the full fat conspiracy theory?s

    Alex Jones' Prison Planet.com

    TPUC is a UK site it gives you and understanding on how the UK is run

    www.tpuc.org | News for positive people

    Go to You Tube and type in Robert-Arthur Menard

    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

  8. #23
    V.I.P. Member thered's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,986
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 56 Times in 51 Posts
    Downloads
    41
    Uploads
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rimatron View Post
    The David Icke forum has some quite interesting threads

    David Icke's Official Forums

    Or head over to Prison planet for the full fat conspiracy theory’s

    Alex Jones' Prison Planet.com

    TPUC is a UK site it gives you and understanding on how the UK is run

    www.tpuc.org | News for positive people

    Go to You Tube and type in Robert-Arthur Menard

    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    had a look and cant see anything with any hard evidence on david ickes theorys also read a few articles and watched a few videos on some other like minded people like robert menard who is just a preacher a bit like steven baldwin or tom cruise

    he says stuff that is so blatantly obvious that you dont think about it in real life it just passes you by like income tax for instance he just thinks he is clever for pointing out that it is not legal blah blah blah

    yeh so what we all know we get robbed by governments does he think we are stupid? nobody signs any contacts in life to say they are not going to break the law for instance

    so does that mean you havent commited a crime if you burgal someone for instance?

    all people like menard seem to do is point out obvious stuff and put some spin on it much the same as any comedian does like peter kay for instance and turns the obvious and what eveyone knows into humour menard turns it into conspiracy

    ffs we all now we get screwed but if we didnt pay taxes we wouldnt have roads,the nhs,parks,street cleaners,bin men and tbh the list is endless


    and why in this illuminati controled world did all the scandal of mp's expenses come from and what the queen spends on herself and upkeep of the palaces
    why is it not secret like its all supposed to be

  9. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 6 Times in 1 Post
    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    hi its good to see more and more people are wakeing up and asking questions i think thats what all this is about finding your own answers

    have a look at this

    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DV8obE4f5Q]YouTube - The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14)[/ame]

  10. #25
    V.I.P. Member thered's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,986
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 56 Times in 51 Posts
    Downloads
    41
    Uploads
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by autodiag1 View Post
    hi its good to see more and more people are wakeing up and asking questions i think thats what all this is about finding your own answers

    have a look at this

    YouTube - The Freedom Movie 2: A Spiritual Awakening (1 of 14)
    this video is pathetic it shows nothing and the backward music clips are fake but even if they werent what does any of it prove

    the thing with mr burns is what i believe happens to people like david icke who has admitted to taking mind bending drugs its obvious matt groening has too by some simpsons cartoons and experienced some bad trips

    i once took copious amounts of lsd and very trippy "e's" and never slept for 5 days solid i was mentally ~~~~ed ( a bit like mr burns in the clip) i seen the whole world in a different light i was a wreck tbh i thought everyone had agenda's and nothing in the world was what it seemed

    thing is though it was real and it all made sense as i pieced everything together in life it all made sense on a much higher level than we live at in everyday life


    was i touched by the gods?

    NO i had cracked up and had a mini breakdown which took several months to recover from and even now around 15 years on it still effects me now tbh in a small mental way it was mainly the lack of sleep i think that caused it

    i kept off drugs for a while and off acid for a few years but i am a mentally tougher now because of it but i can see how these people like david icke come from but as i can see no evidence in anything im shown im a big skeptic

    you might as well go round with the jehovas witnesses as its all the same thing just a different church

  11. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 6 Times in 1 Post
    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    if you have done big doses of lsd then you know all about the ego and what disolving of the ego is like

    i had a breakdown a few years ago, and could not get out of it tried the wetern bullshit drugs suppressing it "you get over it just takes time" bull shit

    i did 1 hit of oral dmt and felt i died, time stopped, i could no longer fell my heart beat, or body then i was in morgue dimly light where i left my body and when up, and can remember looking down on the earth, then i went to a black place, a place of nothing where i went back through my life i saw and felt all the moments of importance, then i went somewhere else and lived another life from begining to end,

    when i was in this place the was no fellings of me no ego i was a part of everything, then i had a voice telling me its not your time your going back and i was shoved back into my body

    thats my experience but it did help, and i tried to understand the experience and after a bit of research i found there places had names and it was known what i experienced

    the point i think to people wakeing up is they are asking themselves is all i have been leed to belive true and i think we can all agree it is not, so why does it fell like we are selling our lives away to pay for ideals that are fake

    leads you to the question what is real ?
    money is fake it is a concept, it is hear because barter cannot work on a grand scale, so the economy is fake its bassed on groups of people agreeing what something is worth

    so what you going to work for ?
    what are you striving to gain ?

    The problem is most peoples thoughts are not thier own they are striving to get something they have been told to get

    there has been put a price on everything, even this fricking carbon tax they found a way to tax the air we breath

    We are slaved but because you are born into it you never see the prison! until you need something or try to go outside the norm then you fell what the prison is

    i have no belife in a god, (divine force maybe) but surely this cannot be as good as it gets and maybe if enought people wake up and ask questions we can change something and make life better

  12. #27
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    89
    Thanks
    6
    Thanked 6 Times in 1 Post
    Downloads
    6
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    you say

    "i can see no evidence in anything im shown im a big skeptic"


    what are you searching answers to or is it that you are surching for answers that showns you are wakeing up yourself

  13. #28
    V.I.P. Member thered's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,986
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 56 Times in 51 Posts
    Downloads
    41
    Uploads
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by autodiag1 View Post

    money is fake it is a concept, it is hear because barter cannot work on a grand scale, so the economy is fake its bassed on groups of people agreeing what something is worth
    sort of see where you are coming from but i do not full agree money is very real and without it we would have total anarchy

    without it no one would do anything there world be nothing in the world if it were not for money it makes the world go round as the old saying goes

    yes to a point we are slaves to the system but we have the power to expand our horizons educate ourselves and make the system work for us we also can choose not to be slaves to the system and let the system care for us in welfare payments and not do a thing

    the reason i ask the questions is in the first post i have a m8 who has gone all david icke and i am looking for any reasonable grounds for these beliefs and so far found none

    some theory but nothing factual and most of its just common sense im so far failing to see all these hidden agendas and there meanings or more so i am seeing agenda's that are something about nothing

    mountains out of molehills spring to mind and where is at all leading? how can we save ourselves from the reptilians?

    or is it to late

  14. #29
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Downloads
    0
    Uploads
    0

    Default

    In the most ancient countries, they all worshpped reptiles according to history. Mayas, Egyptians, Aztecs, etc... which is interesting seeing as they are all in different parts of the world at different times. Even China and Japan referred to Dragons and snakes as gods or demons and linked it spiritually.
    I am not so sure about shape shifting reptiles but I do believe there is a world power run by families who cause confusion by creating problems and solving them.
    Imagine so wealthy that you dont pay for a flight because you own the airport, you don't pay for 6 star hotels because you own them or have can buy land and property anywhere. You don't vote because you have the goverment in your pocket! Its well documented that the criminal Bush family disregarded(for want of a better word) the votes and extended their stay in the Whitehouse. They had unfinished business.

    America and Europe have been busy for hundreds of years invading, enslaving, instigating wars, profiting from these wars by selling arms. Controlling food, fuel. Telling us what to watch, listen to and read while they kill thousands to get their hands on anything that will help them maintain their power.

    While the rest of the world aspire to versace, ferrari and and eating in the finest resturants, these families have their own tailors, vehicles designed specifically for their needs, eat produce from their own livestock and grown on their own prime land.

    I have read a lot of conspiraces and got stuck into it all for hour upon hour but inevitably got nowhere as too many people have their input and it is hard to separate fact from fiction.

    What I do know that war and famine in this world constantly and not enough is being done to stop it.

    I prefer to look at ways to elevate like this dude Jacques Frances who is an inventor and designer that wants to change the world for the better.

    The Venus Project

    If you can get hold of the film called Future by Design it is well worth a watch. It shows the world how it could be through this mans eyes.

  15. #30
    V.I.P. Member thered's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,986
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 56 Times in 51 Posts
    Downloads
    41
    Uploads
    6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dreddian View Post
    In the most ancient countries, they all worshpped reptiles according to history. Mayas, Egyptians, Aztecs, etc... which is interesting seeing as they are all in different parts of the world at different times. Even China and Japan referred to Dragons and snakes as gods or demons and linked it spiritually.
    I am not so sure about shape shifting reptiles but I do believe there is a world power run by families who cause confusion by creating problems and solving them.
    Imagine so wealthy that you dont pay for a flight because you own the airport, you don't pay for 6 star hotels because you own them or have can buy land and property anywhere. You don't vote because you have the goverment in your pocket! Its well documented that the criminal Bush family disregarded(for want of a better word) the votes and extended their stay in the Whitehouse. They had unfinished business.

    America and Europe have been busy for hundreds of years invading, enslaving, instigating wars, profiting from these wars by selling arms. Controlling food, fuel. Telling us what to watch, listen to and read while they kill thousands to get their hands on anything that will help them maintain their power.

    While the rest of the world aspire to versace, ferrari and and eating in the finest resturants, these families have their own tailors, vehicles designed specifically for their needs, eat produce from their own livestock and grown on their own prime land.

    I have read a lot of conspiraces and got stuck into it all for hour upon hour but inevitably got nowhere as too many people have their input and it is hard to separate fact from fiction.

    What I do know that war and famine in this world constantly and not enough is being done to stop it.

    I prefer to look at ways to elevate like this dude Jacques Frances who is an inventor and designer that wants to change the world for the better.

    The Venus Project

    If you can get hold of the film called Future by Design it is well worth a watch. It shows the world how it could be through this mans eyes.
    ok fair points and i can see what you are talking about but

    why create problems then solve them what does this gain?

    why didnt they let hitler take over the world if they wanted a NWO and work behind him?

    why arnt we ruled like a communist state?

    because at the end of the day we are apparantly brainwashed to believe anything so why arnt we just ruled by an iron fist and told us its for our own good?

    why have hospitals?

    what do thse 13 families get out of ruling the world apart from money what is the game that they are supposedly playing?

    is it because they want to keep all the wealth for themselves?


    cos if so thats a 5hitty plan for these illuminatis who have controled power for centuries they must be bored now of the same old crap generetion after generation of power and money


    when will it end?



    THE POINT IS THIS THERE IS NO POINT (came to me after years of looking)




    any facts welcome
    Last edited by thered; 18th January, 2010 at 08:29 PM.

 

 
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •