Register
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: David Icke

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    the plot thickens after some intensive research i have found that george w bush is related to pocohontas
    I've just found out, I'm related to Charlemagne!!!!!!!!!!!
    mind you, so is virtually everybody else in Europe. so family lines, over 1000's of years, are worthless.

to me the premise falls down on its basis.

Firemouth rules for life.
    If it aint broke, don't fix it!
    If its broke, fix it and use it again!
    If it proper broke, use it for something else!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firemouth View Post
    I've just found out, I'm related to Charlemagne!!!!!!!!!!!
    mind you, so is virtually everybody else in Europe. so family lines, over 1000's of years, are worthless.

to me the premise falls down on its basis.
    what about the queen being a lizard tho ?

yep the more that you look into these theorys the more ludicrous they become

these people in positions of power are supposedly all related and this proves that they are all in it together and its one big scam against humanity

funny how they are all 13 and 14th generation cousins if i was starting powerful bloodlines i think id keep my bloodline a bit more close

like actually being related instead of missing generation after generation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

These people should have "Nutter" tattooed on their forehead to give you a fighting chance to avoid them

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

David Icke was on this morning today, telling schofield his life was not real its a hologram everything is a hologram (like a projector), Schofield asked who was operating it, i dont think Icke was sure

Schofield said if i pick the table up and hit you over the head will it hurt, he said yes because he can see it and thats what his perception says

So if he was hit from behind i assume he would not feel it.

He then went on to say that we are all controlled by queen and few other people (basically in a bubble, he is not btw), and that we need to come out of the bubble

Schofield asked him what do you mean we should have anarchy?, he said we have that now bombing people, Schofield asked how we get out of it, he claimed that we have the power and they feed off us, their power is not wanting us to know and keeping it a secret

So what happens when we all know?

Ickes out of business i presume, Schofield asked him about his expensive books and ?62 seats at the 02, he said its expensive to publish books and book 02, Schofield asked why he charged for them when money is corrupt why does he not do it not for profit?

He replied that money is not corrupt the ones who use it are and he would swap schofields money for his

Schofield said yes but his money isnt real

Is David Icke an illuminati witch?

http://www.planetxtube.com/index.php...=article&id=76

These pictures surely prove it
    Last edited by thered; 14th March, 2013 at 01:44 PM.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Is David Icke an illuminati witch?
    No. He's a nutter.

(see post #48)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by nara View Post
    No. He's a nutter.

(see post #48)
    Thats what you ave been programmed to think by society, get out of your bubble

Tbf the link i posted is on a par with the drivel i watched, which is used as conspiracy evidence on you tube

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Thats what you ave been programmed to think by society, get out of your bubble

Tbf the link i posted is on a par with the drivel i watched, which is used as conspiracy evidence on you tube

"Conspiracy", "Evidence", "YouTube"

Are you trying to get this thread closed?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

"Conspiracy", "Evidence", "YouTube"

Are you trying to get this thread closed?
    Its as good as the links i get

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

David Icke was on this morning today, telling schofield his life was not real its a hologram everything is a hologram (like a projector),
    kin ell, Icke saying something that might actually be true!!!!!!!
    who'd have thunk it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Totally overboard Now

watched a few Icke Docs on Controversial tv couple of months back, some of his early theories etc - were not too far fetched and boarded on the believable, depends where you stand on the subject really - Do aliens exist or should i say Extra.Terrestrial's ( Most Certainly they Do )

Humans are far to Stupid and Arrogant - To think we are the only intelligence in this vast & un-measurable Universe - Frankly there's to much evidence to support the fact That we are NOT ALONE .......... Don't think much of the other Crap Transdimentional Theories - or Higher Plane Universes etc, - or Ickes theory that the Queen and other High office or world leaders around the world have been taken over or are infact Changelings, & Lizzards from another world, The only Lizzard that i have seen in Human form is a man called Eddie - and he seems to pose no threat to the Human Race whatsoever ............ Icke started with some plausable theories UFO's etc - but he himself has sadly drifted and transended over the edge into the world of total CRAP !!

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by The Golfer View Post
    ............ Icke started with some plausable theories UFO's etc -
    As far as I can remember, we first thought he'd lost it when he claimed to be Jesus on television.

"Plausible" ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

watched a few Icke Docs on Controversial tv couple of months back, some of his early theories etc - were not too far fetched and boarded on the believable, depends where you stand on the subject really - Do aliens exist or should i say Extra.Terrestrial's ( Most Certainly they Do )

Humans are far to Stupid and Arrogant - To think we are the only intelligence in this vast & un-measurable Universe - Frankly there's to much evidence to support the fact That we are NOT ALONE .......... Don't think much of the other Crap Transdimentional Theories - or Higher Plane Universes etc, - or Ickes theory that the Queen and other High office or world leaders around the world have been taken over or are infact Changelings, & Lizzards from another world, The only Lizzard that i have seen in Human form is a man called Eddie - and he seems to pose no threat to the Human Race whatsoever ............ Icke started with some plausable theories UFO's etc - but he himself has sadly drifted and transended over the edge into the world of total CRAP !!

makes a fair bit of dosh now too selling these stories

for the record i think the universe is too vast for us to be the only living planet, there are millions of suns out there im pretty sure we are not the only living planet

but with regards to aliens visiting, hovering in the sky for a bit and flying away i cant see it

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

As far as I can remember, we first thought he'd lost it when he claimed to be Jesus on television.

"Plausible" ?
    Think hes changed his mind on that one nowadays

he now says that when he realised all this new world and he bacame enlightened it was a bit much too take in so he got a few things muddled up

every BS merchant needs a story change to stay credible

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I feel i have to point out there is not one shred of evidence were are not alone in the solar system and still less that for the entire galaxy/universe.

on balance, i agree, it's hard to argue against the, probability of, life else where.
    but that does not change the fact we have no evidence of life anywhere else but on this orb.

I find it funny you ignore the only areas of Ickes theories that might actually be true.
    like transdinentional theories and the so called "higher plane universes".
    all of which are perfectly aligned with, some, current theories in Physics.
    as was his comment that the whole of existence is a holographic projection.

yet cling to his drivel on Aliens.
    which has little basis except in the semen stained bedrooms of conspiracy theorists.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by firemouth View Post
    I feel i have to point out there is not one shred of evidence were are not alone in the solar system and still less that for the entire galaxy/universe.

on balance, i agree, it's hard to argue against the, probability of, life else where.
    but that does not change the fact we have no evidence of life anywhere else but on this orb.

I find it funny you ignore the only areas of Ickes theories that might actually be true.
    like transdinentional theories and the so called "higher plane universes".
    all of which are perfectly aligned with, some, current theories in Physics.
    as was his comment that the whole of existence is a holographic projection.

yet cling to his drivel on Aliens.
    which has little basis except in the semen stained bedrooms of conspiracy theorists.
    Not buying the projection thing, are we really supppsed to believe that?

If you got stabbed in the back you would know it was real

Who works the projector?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast