David Icke - Page 6
Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: David Icke

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

icke is probably one of them, just trying to mess with your mind if you get on their trail...

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyh33 View Post
    icke is probably one of them, just trying to mess with your mind if you get on their trail...
    One of "them"? You need to define "them". Illuminati? Lizard? Nutter? (I hope you don't mean "One of them" in the way it used to be used).
    He who laughs last probably didn't get the joke.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

i mean he's probably an elite who is making sure if you get a bit close to realising what;s going on then the lizard/flat earth theories get into your head as well as actual truth. and then you are distracted from the true bits and no-one will believe if you tell them the true stuff coz you also believe in flat earth/lizards/

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

i mean he's probably an elite who is making sure if you get a bit close to realising what;s going on then the lizard/flat earth theories get into your head as well as actual truth. and then you are distracted from the true bits and no-one will believe if you tell them the true stuff coz you also believe in flat earth/lizards/

I think you need to get out more johnny.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to nara For This Useful Post:

oilburner (23rd July, 2019)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

no, you do

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

What i am saying is that there are definately conspiracies and some of them affect all of our lives, take the Libor mortgage rigging. This was a conspiracy and it was true. This is just the tip of the iceberg in my opinion in the world of corruption which is usually a conspiracy. Just meaning at least two people doing it together, one on his own is a just a plain old thief/embezzler, not conspirator.

My point about Icke is that he is spouting Lizard stuff along with some truth so you will look like an idiot if you ever agree with him on the true stuff as people will assume you believe the lizard stuff as well. Therefore he is just a distraction or, even worse, leading you to be ridiculed on purpose. You can't trust this guy.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    233 Posts

My point about Icke is that he is spouting Lizard stuff along with some truth so you will look like an idiot if you ever agree with him on the true stuff as people will assume you believe the lizard stuff as well. Therefore he is just a distraction or, even worse, leading you to be ridiculed on purpose. You can't trust this guy.
    Run that by me again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

What i'm saying is: there are plenty of conspiracies around, i don't mean theories, i mean actual fraudulent conspiracies which usually seem to be about ripping off the general public and/or covering up crime commited by elite individuals. Icke has highlighted some of those things as far as i know (i'm not that familiar with his 'work') which attracts a lot of people to him thinking he is some kind of fighter for truth and justice or something.

The problem is when he comes out with the stuff about the Queen and prince Philip turning into lizards. Because this lizard stuff is so blatantly ridiculous suddenly everything he said about general banking frauds and healthcare contracting frauds is also untrue. It must be untrue because David Icke said it was true and everyone knows he's a nutter.
    I believe he is misdirecting away from real conspiracies or he is deliberately trying to make people feel stupid so that they never believe another 'conspiracy theory' ever again, which of course gives the conspirators a free hand to do whatever they want in the future.

that's it, in a nutshell.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456