Register

Thread: David Icke

Threaded View

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xant14 View Post
    there is more to it thered, there is a lot more. A lot of information out there, wether or not it is true, half true, or totally false is for you to decide, but to rattle on about it you get labelled a wierdo. So I dont
    ok weirdo cheers

only kidding xant i am not a disbeliever i believe there is many things that are covered up there are things that dont add up about the twin towers for instance and i can buy into some of these ideals on power and secret societies that control things

but nearly all the claims are based on pure speculation with no firm evidence as i have seen yet merely coincidence and a case of if you look at something and study long enough you will connect people together after all we are all distant relatives somewhere along the line

but regardless some things may be true for example i myself think that men can make viruses like swine flu to make money from its not rocket science to think it possible and most business would probably think that way imagine if we all worked for a drug company and we were in a top level meeting into how we could expand and make more money i think every paper in the ballot box would say the same MAKE MORE DISEASES its not clever its common sense and probably has or does take place more regurlarly than we think

but some of the rest and my thoughts from what i have read ~~~~ me

diana was killed because she knew the queen was a reptillian from planet draco

SO how come david icke isnt dead then? after all he knows the same thing

david icke also predicted the world would end in 1997

ITS still here funnily enough

governments are dumbing us with aspartame so we dont see outside the box and see there real agenda's

funny that cos from what i can make out aspartame was only invented in 1965 and from what i can make out there is a lot more skeptics and disbelievers now than there was years ago look at how church numbers have dropped for instance

SO maybe it makes you smarter?

another thought is on a goal of the illuminati what is there main aim?

is it a global dominance/one world government and why do they need to cover themselves up and hide behind others?

apparantly they got hitler (a rothchild) to start WWII

SO why did we join in seen as our royal family are in the same gang and part of the 13 families of power ?

WE could of all let Hitler win and let them take over the world achieving there millions of years agenda of a one world civilisation all behind the face of hitler thus keepin there place in the shadows

there is more holes in these david icke stories than in hugh hefners mansion
    Last edited by thered; 14th January, 2010 at 04:28 PM.