Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: David Icke

Hybrid View

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Default David Icke

Just had a m8 round ( well he used to be ok ) now he is immersed in the world of torquoise and David Icke

i have had the lot illuminati,lizard people machines that make electric we dont need fuel and all sorts of crap

not very clued up on any of this 5hite so im wondering what i can pick up too discredit him and take the pi55 really

or is any believable and are we all controled by rothchilds
    Last edited by thered; 12th January, 2010 at 09:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

wheres ~~~~in raven when you need him?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Who's rules the world?

The Rothchilds family, is a jewish family that quietly owns gigantic banking assets all-across Europe and America. Dating back to the Ottoman Empire, where most Jewish people were forced out of their homes, and fleed across Europe, the Rothchilds family settled in Cith of Venice. There, they started banking operations, later spreading across Europe, making Venice the banking capital of Europe. The Rothschilds dominated the banking scene across Europe, and have been the sole creditors to the empires of Britain, Bravaria, etc. The Rothschild's name, carries a heavy weight title throughout the banking sector of today's world, whether directly or indirectly.
    Since they are the world leading bankers of today. They have a lot of say as to what goes on in this country today. They are also the wealiest banking family in the world.

It is a No Brainer to work out where all the GOLD is and who owns the majority of it, That is where the Power is.

Now I could on and on about this, but lets just point out their are 13 Main Families involved in the World Power: Astor, Bundy, Collins, Dupont, Freeman, Kennedy, Li, Onassis, Reynolds, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Russel, and Van Duyn .

Lets just say alot of time and money has been spent on Mind Control Technology.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Timelord View Post
    The Rothchilds family, is a jewish family that quietly owns gigantic banking assets all-across Europe and America. Dating back to the Ottoman Empire, where most Jewish people were forced out of their homes, and fleed across Europe, the Rothchilds family settled in Cith of Venice. There, they started banking operations, later spreading across Europe, making Venice the banking capital of Europe. The Rothschilds dominated the banking scene across Europe, and have been the sole creditors to the empires of Britain, Bravaria, etc. The Rothschild's name, carries a heavy weight title throughout the banking sector of today's world, whether directly or indirectly.
    Since they are the world leading bankers of today. They have a lot of say as to what goes on in this country today. They are also the wealiest banking family in the world.

It is a No Brainer to work out where all the GOLD is and who owns the majority of it, That is where the Power is.

Now I could on and on about this, but lets just point out their are 13 Main Families involved in the World Power: Astor, Bundy, Collins, Dupont, Freeman, Kennedy, Li, Onassis, Reynolds, Rockefeller, Rothschild, Russel, and Van Duyn .

Lets just say alot of time and money has been spent on Mind Control Technology.
    are they all related and do they poison us with aspartame and turn into lizards though

i also heard that all presidents are related but when i researched myself there are 100 million people just in america related to at least 1 president and looads from uk too
    Last edited by thered; 12th January, 2010 at 09:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Yes and they are All Slaves of the System, The Money System.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Timelord View Post
    Yes and they are All Slaves of the System, The Money System.
    maybe but is that your arguement?

i have read a bit and there is a few people who do seem connected in money like the rothchilds and there may be certain elements of truth but it all seems a load of old pony tbh

it seeems that any new people who come into the equation there family trees are looked at for generations to find a link with whover they want whether it be illuminati,rothchilds or that family of shapeshifting lizards

truth is tho if you looked at most peoples family trees you will find links to power if you go back far enough

how do the mega-rich people now fit it the gates, abramovichs and all these rich shiekhs are they all connected if so i am too the sultan of brunei is my 8th cousin twice removed i have researched it and told you so its true

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thered View Post
    are they all related and do they poison us with aspartame and turn into lizards though

i also heard that all presidents are related but when i researched myself there are 100 million people just in america related to at least 1 president and looads from uk too
    It's strange you should mention that, because every time i drink diet pepsi i find myself trying to lick my own eyeballs and seem to seriously crave small rodents...
    He who laughs last thinks slowest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chroma View Post
    It's strange you should mention that, because every time i drink diet pepsi i find myself trying to lick my own eyeballs and seem to seriously crave small rodents...
    yes its all a plan they are dumbing us all down with aspartame so we cant think for ourselves and see the bigger picture

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

It is all true, you're mates right. Apart from the lizards that is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Unhappy

But the real question is, wotcha gonna do about it? I'm afraid the rule of divide and conquer will always apply so there's no chance of the status quo ever being disrupted.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Another one to add to the list .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

In the most ancient countries, they all worshpped reptiles according to history. Mayas, Egyptians, Aztecs, etc... which is interesting seeing as they are all in different parts of the world at different times. Even China and Japan referred to Dragons and snakes as gods or demons and linked it spiritually.
    I am not so sure about shape shifting reptiles but I do believe there is a world power run by families who cause confusion by creating problems and solving them.
    Imagine so wealthy that you dont pay for a flight because you own the airport, you don't pay for 6 star hotels because you own them or have can buy land and property anywhere. You don't vote because you have the goverment in your pocket! Its well documented that the criminal Bush family disregarded(for want of a better word) the votes and extended their stay in the Whitehouse. They had unfinished business.

America and Europe have been busy for hundreds of years invading, enslaving, instigating wars, profiting from these wars by selling arms. Controlling food, fuel. Telling us what to watch, listen to and read while they kill thousands to get their hands on anything that will help them maintain their power.

While the rest of the world aspire to versace, ferrari and and eating in the finest resturants, these families have their own tailors, vehicles designed specifically for their needs, eat produce from their own livestock and grown on their own prime land.

I have read a lot of conspiraces and got stuck into it all for hour upon hour but inevitably got nowhere as too many people have their input and it is hard to separate fact from fiction.

What I do know that war and famine in this world constantly and not enough is being done to stop it.

I prefer to look at ways to elevate like this dude Jacques Frances who is an inventor and designer that wants to change the world for the better.

The Venus Project

If you can get hold of the film called Future by Design it is well worth a watch. It shows the world how it could be through this mans eyes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    52 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dreddian View Post
    In the most ancient countries, they all worshpped reptiles according to history. Mayas, Egyptians, Aztecs, etc... which is interesting seeing as they are all in different parts of the world at different times. Even China and Japan referred to Dragons and snakes as gods or demons and linked it spiritually.
    I am not so sure about shape shifting reptiles but I do believe there is a world power run by families who cause confusion by creating problems and solving them.
    Imagine so wealthy that you dont pay for a flight because you own the airport, you don't pay for 6 star hotels because you own them or have can buy land and property anywhere. You don't vote because you have the goverment in your pocket! Its well documented that the criminal Bush family disregarded(for want of a better word) the votes and extended their stay in the Whitehouse. They had unfinished business.

America and Europe have been busy for hundreds of years invading, enslaving, instigating wars, profiting from these wars by selling arms. Controlling food, fuel. Telling us what to watch, listen to and read while they kill thousands to get their hands on anything that will help them maintain their power.

While the rest of the world aspire to versace, ferrari and and eating in the finest resturants, these families have their own tailors, vehicles designed specifically for their needs, eat produce from their own livestock and grown on their own prime land.

I have read a lot of conspiraces and got stuck into it all for hour upon hour but inevitably got nowhere as too many people have their input and it is hard to separate fact from fiction.

What I do know that war and famine in this world constantly and not enough is being done to stop it.

I prefer to look at ways to elevate like this dude Jacques Frances who is an inventor and designer that wants to change the world for the better.

The Venus Project

If you can get hold of the film called Future by Design it is well worth a watch. It shows the world how it could be through this mans eyes.
    ok fair points and i can see what you are talking about but

why create problems then solve them what does this gain?

why didnt they let hitler take over the world if they wanted a NWO and work behind him?

why arnt we ruled like a communist state?

because at the end of the day we are apparantly brainwashed to believe anything so why arnt we just ruled by an iron fist and told us its for our own good?

why have hospitals?

what do thse 13 families get out of ruling the world apart from money what is the game that they are supposedly playing?

is it because they want to keep all the wealth for themselves?

cos if so thats a 5hitty plan for these illuminatis who have controled power for centuries they must be bored now of the same old crap generetion after generation of power and money

when will it end?

THE POINT IS THIS THERE IS NO POINT (came to me after years of looking)

any facts welcome
    Last edited by thered; 18th January, 2010 at 08:29 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Admittantly I'm not a historical expert and I don't watch the news too often cos to me most of it is full of doom and gloom caused by us humans.
    In answer to your questions it is about man v man, power hungry individuals who see the world and its inhabitants as theirs to with as they please.
    By causing chaos you can reap material profits. These men know human nature and how to motivate greedy men to their needs. Hitler had his own twisted beliefs and was given the means to wield power and cause a lot of devastation then he was stopped. All the scientist that he had at his disposal were then shipped to America to carry on their work.
    In these times the world wide web is a godsend because now people can educate themselves and communicate with ease.
    We now know that there is better out there and that we can find the answer to a lot of our questions via the internet.
    At a few taps of button we can see in ancient and recent history how controlling ruling bodies are. Once you have that then you are beginning to wake up to new possibilities and are not willing to stand for the pooh.Thats why I refer again to Jacques Frances as i Would rather be part of his world than this.

Take a look at mainstream education compared to Eton and the like. It is very unlikely that someone who has a normal education will end up in a position of power. e.g politician, judge. chief of police. army general. etc... Then who would want to be when you can see the system and how it is run. Watching these people taking part in the corruptness and grabbing what material gains they can is always interesting. While you have people like these working for you then you will always have control.

I read somewhere that the whole of the worlds population can fit into Australia and have a acre of land each with room to spare.

What do we need money for? You can buy food, houses cars? You can pay for utilities? You can work and earn a good living and provide for your family?
    What about the rest of the world while you are are locked in this struggle for money and power?
    You have to only look at parts of Africa to know there is something wrong.
    Did you see the documentary Slumdog Secret Millionaire the other day. The poverty in India is appalling and there are kids growing up in it, becoming adults and not knowing any better. Do you think in a moneyless society that these things would be allowed to happen?
    Do you think that in a moneyless society people would be able to put themselves in a position where they live like royalty and are waited on hand and foot?
    We have resources and materials to run this world without money and killing the earth for fuel, plastic and jewellery.
    There are inventions that generate electricity from natural sources such as water and wind and ones that are powered by the sun.
    There are better ways to manage waste disposal and recycling.
    We can power appliances and machines without polluting the earth.
    We can eat food that is what it is without completely disregarding what it is for and and just filling our bellies.
    I shouldn't have to mention that most of the cancers and illnesses are caused by what we consume.
    In a moneyless society we wouldn't have charities begging for money to research medicine. It would just get done.
    I could go on and on but what I really want to know is how do I put an Avatar up so that I can display the mighty Nottingham Forest flag?!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast