Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Default VW TIGUAN VAG gurus PLEASE HELP

So a friend of mine owned this vehicle some time no issues
    Then ABS comes on after 2 minutes wheels lock
    Long story short

He replaced ABS sensors all around, Replaced BCM, ABS module removed and sent away tested OK, Replaced battery for new start stop type

So he asked me todo a scan with VCDS today and here are logs, i think wiring issue but looking for advice what to do next.

I think vehicle had front end damage before he buy but everything was ok now its not
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MVRH View Post
    So a friend of mine owned this vehicle some time no issues
    Then ABS comes on after 2 minutes wheels lock
    Long story short

He replaced ABS sensors all around, Replaced BCM, ABS module removed and sent away tested OK, Replaced battery for new start stop type

So he asked me todo a scan with VCDS today and here are logs, i think wiring issue but looking for advice what to do next.

I think vehicle had front end damage before he buy but everything was ok now its not
    Hello Friend. The attachment cannot be opened has an error. You tested the unit with the speed sensors disconnected? see results. It would be very helpful to see the Dtc's of the vehicle. It is very difficult because of the wiring problem to block the wheels. You checked the Airbag module, that it does not have a crash event. I passed in an audi 6 q the airbag module uncontrolled the entire network and did not start. try disconnecting the airbag module and see results.

Good luck we are in touch

Enviado desde mi LG-M700 mediante Tapatalk

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

Default VW TIGUAN VAG gurus PLEASE HELP

Attachment can be opened. There are a lot of intermittent errors because of no can communication.
    Like PowerCheck said, disconnect front wheel sensors

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by ollync; 30th May, 2020 at 05:02 PM.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ollync For This Useful Post:

PowerCheck (30th May, 2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thank you very much OLLYNC. It is true from the computer I was able to open the files.
    I could see the DTCs and I see that there are many power variations to the different modules,
    I could see the erratic ABS speed data. It would control the CAN-BUS, short circuits between networks.
    And lastly, it would disconnect the CAN comfort and infotainment modules from the network.
    I would only leave CAN TRACTION modules connected. and disconnect one by one until you see variations
    in the dtc´s.

we are in contact