Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi my friend, Ive updated the vídeo settings. Could you check?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Guys, new update: When I take off the key fob and turn ignition ON, I got the "anti-theft warning". If I put the key fob, it does not show any warning. My ECU still has immo on with key set, so it looks like the transponder and keys are working! Right?

What do you think about the buzzing noise that I have shown in the end of the video?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,528 Posts

I think your bsi got fried too.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Car starts but "bong" sound does not disappear

Hi guys,
    sorry for late news. I hope everything is ok with you. I've been working on the car on part time. I got some good news!! We've charged the battery, changed fuel filter, checked oils and liquids and after manually bleed the fuel filter, the car started with the cloned ECU and Immo ON!

However, I got two problems:
    1. The 20A F8 fuse under the hood that controls the starter blows after the car start. I think that the starter was under heavy wear during these late months, because the car would not start and we tried too many times. I already have took off the starter (difficult job in this 1.6hdi engine!!!) and I will clean and lubrificate it and in worst case, replace the solenoid, as the started works good - had the same problem a few years ago.
    2. Unfortunatelly, the car still makes the "bong" when I turn on the ignition! Remote controls still does not work, and although the car immo recognizes the key, it does not make any sound when I open the door with the key inserted As you said, I'm starting to think that I have some sort of problem with my BSI. Maybe it fried or got corrupted. So, I opened my BSI (see attachments) and started to read and learn on how to clone it using a carprog or xprog.

This is my BSI (see atachments):
    - Maker: Jonhson Controls
    - Model: BSI 2004 H05-01 120405
    - Part Number: 96 601 059 80
    - BOOT 21676031-5 B
    - HARD: 28113346-8 A
    - EEPROM: ST95128

Can anyone tell me the pinout schema for this BSI, so I could read the EEPROM without desoldering it? I have some soldering skills, however I'm not confortable in desoldering a chip.
    Also, what is this BOOT and HARD numbers? I've seen other PSA BSIs on sale, with the same part number but different BOOT and HARD numbers.

I hope you can help me!

Thank you so much, guys!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by filipedbc; 17th June, 2020 at 12:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Anyone here could help, please?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi guys, good news after some months...
    I bought a new BSI for replacement and when I had both BSIs side by side, I noticed that mine had the fuse in PARK position. Changed to CLIENT and all electronics started working and no more beeps. I'm going to return the replacement BSI. It looks like that after the ECU died, me and my electrician were testing the fuses and somehow we put the fuse in the wrong position... After searching I found something saying that the PARK position disables part of the electronics of the vehicle to save the battery and is to be used when you gonna not use the car for a while.

If someone have the same problem, please check that FUSE!

Thank you for your help guys!

park.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12