Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    655 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tunstyle View Post
    someone have backup dump of d.flash? So i could try to recover hfm module.
    Clio iv no hands free 2016
    D.flash D70f3633
    test this HFM , same reference , no virgin , all is factory state .
    PLUG IT > VIRGINIZE IT > LEARN IT ( with ISK or PIN code from car & card from car NO BLANK card )
    Attached Files Attached Files

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TERMINATOR1000 For This Useful Post:

Catalizator (23rd June, 2020), godfathertre (23rd June, 2020), key mechanic (22nd February, 2023), kleidaras (23rd June, 2020)

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TERMINATOR1000 View Post
    test this HFM , same reference , no virgin , all is factory state .
    PLUG IT > VIRGINIZE IT > LEARN IT ( with ISK or PIN code from car & card from car NO BLANK card )
    Thanks TERMINATOR1000 i test as soon as possible.

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Thanks TERMINATOR1000 i test as soon as possible.
    Solution tested but don't work. Because when i write original isk, i received message: "error access denied".

Last chance go to dealer with original card, with oem Can Clip in 5 Min problem solved. Enough write in hfm isk with Clip and car start again.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to tunstyle For This Useful Post:

TERMINATOR1000 (6th July, 2020)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    655 Posts

Solution tested but don't work. Because when i write original isk, i received message: "error access denied".

Last chance go to dealer with original card, with oem Can Clip in 5 Min problem solved. Enough write in hfm isk with Clip and car start again.
    it's like an low battery corrupted HFM problem ! the only way is Renault.net to provide real PIN code ...
    common problem since 2014

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TERMINATOR1000 For This Useful Post:

martinracing (8th July, 2020)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    655 Posts

Default ISK = 56ACD1AF95C3CFFEFA1B45AE3ED14B29 = INSERT COIN

if ISK = 56ACD1AF95C3CFFEFA1B45AE3ED14B29

you have kill HFM ! somme people says it's R.E.T other says it's RenOlink ...

If you reprogram HFM after that , give us corrupted file + repair file ( after Renault.net ) for understand if ISK can be find in corrupted file
    Attached Files Attached Files

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    204 Posts

So is renolink more or less reliable than Renault ecu tool and what is the secret no to mess up hands free module is battery support to be used all the time on these clio and why when you have a working card this happen are you better program original card first than new card on these clio or does not matter.

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    655 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by godfathertre View Post
    So is renolink more or less reliable than Renault ecu tool and what is the secret no to mess up hands free module is battery support to be used all the time on these clio and why when you have a working card this happen are you better program original card first than new card on these clio or does not matter.
    it's an total mystery ! https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/296988-RIMKACHIP find same ISK ( 56ACD1AF95C3CFFEFA1B45AE3ED14B29 ) for all HFM killed , i confirm that with my customer who kill HFM with RenOlink two month ago his ISK = 56ACD1AF95C3CFFEFA1B45AE3ED14B29
    Same bug for ALL , maybe Renault update ( theft protect ) , tool bad use , low battery , COVID.19 ????
    After investigated corrupted d.flash lose definitely real ISK , need to be confirmed by RIMKACHIP ( after repair the car ) , HFM with ISK = 56ACD1AF95C3CFFEFA1B45AE3ED14B29 have very small data inside , easy to conclude that the only way is official Renault dealer .

11. The Following User Says Thank You to TERMINATOR1000 For This Useful Post:

godfathertre (25th July, 2020)

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    51 Posts

Hi all.
    I have tried add new key card with renault ecu tool, pin protection take out ok but now HFM ii in virgin state and when try to recode get error.
    Now i don't have any working key all deleted. Possible read HFM D_falsh with upa??
    Any help appreciate, thanks.
    I believe Terminator have right. In my opinion you had customer with broken card. I had couple of time same situation (only thanks god not in 2015+ clio capture). I mean if you have customer with Hands Free card which have defective coil you cant see it coz card is working normal (only in card slot is not recognized). Couple of times had situation that in programmin process original card was not stored and not recognized on precoding menu (RET) but my new card was ok. Had to break up card shell, sold coil and put back to programming process. So the best solution in my opinion is to read original card by any cloner like key tool or kd x2 before taking protection out. If KD or Key tool read it it mean coil is good and should be no problem, but if cant read it mean bad coil and need to be fixed or dont push 2015+ pin read. Remember HF card works even coil is bad, but reader cant read card data then

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to arosta For This Useful Post:

andreia67 (26th July, 2020), godfathertre (25th July, 2020), jodge (25th July, 2020), p1et (25th July, 2020)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arosta View Post
    I believe Terminator have right. In my opinion you had customer with broken card. I had couple of time same situation (only thanks god not in 2015+ clio capture). I mean if you have customer with Hands Free card which have defective coil you cant see it coz card is working normal (only in card slot is not recognized). Couple of times had situation that in programmin process original card was not stored and not recognized on precoding menu (RET) but my new card was ok. Had to break up card shell, sold coil and put back to programming process. So the best solution in my opinion is to read original card by any cloner like key tool or kd x2 before taking protection out. If KD or Key tool read it it mean coil is good and should be no problem, but if cant read it mean bad coil and need to be fixed or dont push 2015+ pin read. Remember HF card works even coil is bad, but reader cant read card data then
    it's a really awsome idea!
    Sir, are you classified as human? Negative, I am a meat popsicle

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

please advice me i am in the same situation !!!! i found a tuto to insert a virgin card !!! at the same time my pin should be changed and my ECM may verginazed !!!! V50 , as i know nobody has virgin for this one ,my isk is same as montioned !!!! edvice me !!! go to trnault.net . or fellow tuto by using virgin card !!!!

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by einstein23 View Post
    please advice me i am in the same situation !!!! i found a tuto to insert a virgin card !!! at the same time my pin should be changed and my ECM may verginazed !!!! V50 , as i know nobody has virgin for this one ,my isk is same as montioned !!!! edvice me !!! go to trnault.net . or fellow tuto by using virgin card !!!!
    I dont understand you, what is your problem? What is virgin?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123