No response for push start but dashboard lights came on. Battery strong and connections checked. Towed it to a Suzuki garage for a diagnosis. Been advised of an uneconomical repair. Car has always been mechanically trustworthy until the keyless start failed me before lockdown. I am in turmoil over what to do as the repairs will be in excess of the value of the car. It has done 105,000 miles. Garage says this in their estimate, 'check and report on non start - carried out check and checking procedure - no ignition - feed. 12v to ignition and ignition comes on - unable to carry out and programming for keys and keyless start due to unexpected response from ECU. Suspect it Requires ID controller unit or Keyless start control unit or both - at this stage we have no way of telling , these units are behind the dashboard and will require programming and retesting. May need other work if these modules don't sort the issue.'

It has done me a good service and in the climate of the times, I have to wonder whether it is worth attempting to fix or to sell as spare and repairs. Thanks in advance for any replies.