Epstein prosecutor has made it 'virtually impossible' for Prince Andrew to co-operate
Register
    V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

Default Epstein prosecutor has made it 'virtually impossible' for Prince Andrew to co-operate

Geoffrey Berman's office accused Andrew of 'falsely portraying himself to the public as eager and willing to co-operate'

The New York lawyer leading the Jeffrey Epstein investigation has made it "virtually impossible" for the Duke of York to co-operate, sources have said.

Escalating the extraordinary row between Prince Andrew and US attorney Geoffrey Berman, insiders on Tuesday hit back at claims that the 60-year-old royal has "repeatedly declined" the FBI's requests for an interview.

It came after Mr Berman's office issued a hard-hitting statement on Monday night, accusing Andrew of "falsely portraying himself to the public as eager and willing to co-operate", in response to suggestions that he had offered to assist the investigation three times this year.

On Monday, the Duke complained through his lawyers that he was being treated as a second-class citizen by the US justice system, insisting it was "entirely misleading" to say he had offered "zero co-operation"....
    Repeated requests by US lawyers to interview the Duke of York over his friendship with Jeffrey Epstein are little more than “PR stunts” at his expense, a friend has claimed.

The Duke has been advised not to respond to such requests, they said.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...ew-co-operate/
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,088 Posts

I really feel sorry for those charged for sexual assault back years ago just to take some one's life to claim for money.
    1. What Does the Bible Say about Sex before Marriage?
    2. Why sexual assaulted women's failed to report crime to the Police when crime was committed.
    3. Why only rich people are charged with sexual assaults.
    Most claims was successful way back from Jimmy Seville, now Prince Andrew, #metoo, Bill Cosby, Harvey Weinstein, Jeffrey Epstein and on and on where do we draw the line.
    Look at the girls on photos they claim were assaulted the big question I would like to ask is it a crime having sex before marriage?

'You’re not going to silence me again': Lisa Bloom and Gloria Allred
    Tools owned: Hammer, Chisel, Crowbar, Punch, Chainsaw, Cutter and Brain!!!

Did you know People will question all the good things they hear about you but believe all the bad without a second thought.

Note:
    All information given is to be used for educational purposes only and should not be taken seriously.