Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Default audi a3 BKD tuned file

hi there. i have a friend that bought a audi a3 2004 model enine bkd 2liter. as per the guy he bouht the car from it is tuned. he has been renewing the turbo several times. it keep blowing under heavy exceleration. he even done up the engine and cleaned pipes and intercooler everything. we suspect the tuned map has gone wrong. i have triedprogramming external flash and eeprom to standard. vehcile refuses to start. dont know why. but the bdm standard file i tried refuses to load mpc file. dont know why. could some kind member have a look and see if tuned mapping has gone wrong by maybe over boosting or something. thank you very much. keep well and be save.
    Attached Files Attached Files

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

The file size and the file you provided is bad, make reading again... Also, if file good, check catalytic converter, I had one exactly with the same problem, turned out to be catalytic converter which was damaged internally - if you check front at end, it looks normal, but in the middle there was damage, you can try to shake it, should hear some sounds...

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Milicija For This Useful Post:

frikki (30th June, 2020)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Milicija View Post
    The file size and the file you provided is bad, make reading again... Also, if file good, check catalytic converter, I had one exactly with the same problem, turned out to be catalytic converter which was damaged internally - if you check front at end, it looks normal, but in the middle there was damage, you can try to shake it, should hear some sounds...
    hi friend. i have loaded another external flash and eeprom file from standard ecu. then the vehicle refuses to start at all. once i reloaded the bdm above vehicle starts again. not sure about cat. will check with friend tomm. thanks.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Hi there. Cat has been removed. Any other suggestions any member. Thanks.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

this is my file read in advance option. have a look please and see if it is ok. thanks. car blown 4 turbos in total. thanks

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

hi. this is the standard file i try writing. sizes are exactly the same. but bdm100 refuses to write mpc555. saying it is wrong file size. please advise. many thanks in advance. keep well,

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

I don't know if you solved your problem, but I didn't login to web. Anyway, the mod file is shit, and the original (1364-9819) that you tried is bad, its from another sw version. Try to write mine original bdm flash.

Also, check boost pressure while driving with your diagnostic scanner, on full load you should have 2200-2300 mBar (this value is with atmospheric pressure - vcds shows with atmospheric value).
    Last edited by Milicija; 4th July, 2020 at 03:30 PM.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Milicija For This Useful Post:

madbg (17th August, 2020)

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

I don't know if you solved your problem, but I didn't login to web. Anyway, the mod file is shit, and the original (1364-9819) that you tried is bad, its from another sw version. Try to write mine original bdm flash.

Also, check boost pressure while driving with your diagnostic scanner, on full load you should have 2200-2300 mBar (this value is with atmospheric pressure - vcds shows with atmospheric value).
    did not come rite yet friend. will try your file and report, many thanks to you so far. keep well.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

friend with your file car dont start. thank you. i need full bdm read for this ecu please. many thanks.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Hi there. We got another Audi ecu. Immo off. And car 100 percent. Thank you all.