Register

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Ford c_max Dash problem

Hello friends, I got a C-Max with a dash problem, flashing red light, does not start, strange things. Can-bus failures .....
    It is the same picture and problem that the focus had.
    Check soldering of the 32 pins, but it follows me with same problem. Check if there could be something weirder in it, but without success.
    Did you have the typical problem with these paintings? to know a little guidance to keep looking for the fault.
    Thank you very much
    a greeting
    Hello friends, I got a C-Max with a frame problem, flashing red light, does not start, strange things. Can-bus failures .....It is the same picture and problem that the focus had.Check soldering of the 32 pins, but it follows me with same problem. Check if there could be something weirder in it, but without success.Did you have the typical problem with these paintings? to know a little guidance to keep looking for the fault.Thank you very mucha greetingHello friends, I got a C-Max with a frame problem, flashing red light, does not start, strange things. Can-bus failures .....It is the same picture and problem that the focus had.Check soldering of the 32 pins, but it follows me with same problem. Check if there could be something weirder in it, but without success.Did you have the typical problem with these paintings? to know a little guidance to keep looking for the fault.Thank you very mucha greeting

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

If you need help, please post year of the car, model of dash and picture

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4,618 Posts

Mate !......not enough information from you!!!
    How this trable exactly up?.......
    thinking.gif

When turn ignition without starter run?
    Or after starter run?
    Starter work or blocked?
    Fault code dash/ecu.....before starer run and after starter run?
    Battery 100% ok?
    What about key's.....are you checked this and key's 100% ok and actual in dash?
    Ciol checked....?
    Car year?
    Engine type?
    dash type?
    and.?......
    ..........and.......?
    ..................and...?

Just blink led and that's it!

Quote Originally Posted by diyre View Post
    Hello friends, I got a C-Max with a dash problem, flashing red light, does not start, strange things. Can-bus failures .....
    It is the same picture and problem that the focus had.
    Check soldering of the 32 pins, but it follows me with same problem. Check if there could be something weirder in it, but without success.
    Did you have the typical problem with these paintings? to know a little guidance to keep looking for the fault.
    Thank you very much
    a greeting
    Hello friends, I got a C-Max with a frame problem, flashing red light, does not start, strange things. Can-bus failures .....It is the same picture and problem that the focus had.Check soldering of the 32 pins, but it follows me with same problem. Check if there could be something weirder in it, but without success.Did you have the typical problem with these paintings? to know a little guidance to keep looking for the fault.Thank you very mucha greetingHello friends, I got a C-Max with a frame problem, flashing red light, does not start, strange things. Can-bus failures .....It is the same picture and problem that the focus had.Check soldering of the 32 pins, but it follows me with same problem. Check if there could be something weirder in it, but without success.Did you have the typical problem with these paintings? to know a little guidance to keep looking for the fault.Thank you very mucha greeting
    Last edited by brend; 1st July, 2020 at 09:50 AM.

NB!!! Don't ask in PM old file password , Im not remember.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Thanks for the reply.
    It is a Ford C-Max 1.6 Tdci year 2005, dash 3M5f-14A609-HF, motorola 1K78X.
    The car flashes the red light, communication failure can, does not start, the engine turns but does not start. the screen goes --------, it seems that it is something typical in these pieces.
    Greetings
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Today in diagnosis test.
    Faul internat eprom
    Reprogram good o change Motorola??
    I'm using upa-usb