Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Renault clio 3 Johnson controls s3000

I have a renault clio3 2007 with 1.6 petrol engine k4m with Johnson controls s3000 ecu the previous garage damage the ecu and i bought a used ecu and tried to verginiz it with a known working vergine dump for sagem s3000 but it didn't work and tried another dump for johnson controls s3000 and didn't workI contacted the renault dealer who said that the ecu need to be programmed online through the dealer only even if i verginiz the ecu the car will not put the code in the ecu by itselfMy question is there a way to work around taking the car to the dealer by any tool or emulator or dump or the dealer is the only solution?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to wessam101 For This Useful Post:

achraf11 (8th July, 2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Exclamation

No one can give me any opinion in this situation?
    Last edited by wessam101; 7th July, 2020 at 11:01 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

HI GUYS I NEED A PINCODE FOR NISSAN SUNNY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I just want an opinion if any one have the same problem?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

if the ecu is virginized ,then the engine control module have to learn the car inmo code from uch ,this procedure is online , can also be done manually,but the learning codes are also needed. it is important that the vin code is also changed on engine ecu ,and the same of the car . to do this job you need can clip and a contact to help with codes
    Last edited by JETRONIC1; 7th July, 2020 at 07:26 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to JETRONIC1 For This Useful Post:

wessam101 (7th July, 2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JETRONIC1 View Post
    if the ecu is virginized ,then the engine control module have to learn the car inmo code from uch ,this procedure is online , can also be done manually,but the learning codes are also needed. it is important that the vin code is also changed on engine ecu ,and the same of the car .
    I didn't do any learning procedures for renault clio 2 or renault megane II segam s3000 ecus when i verginiz the ecu when the ecu is vergine its plug and play it doesn't need any learning procedure for the megane 2 sagem s3000If your opinion is right then there is a problem with my vergin dump for johnson controls s3000 and that's a turning point in my though process

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

The dealer will be the last option now i bought julie emulator for renault group and waiting to arrive and try itAnd i will post the results
    Last edited by wessam101; 7th July, 2020 at 07:44 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

the virgin dump is no the problem,the ecu doesn´t work on virgin state and not learn plug and play code from uch,there is a learning process for this type of can inmobilizer.
    if you have renault can clip and a helper for the codes you can do the job

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by JETRONIC1 View Post
    the virgin dump is no the problem,the ecu doesn´t work on virgin state and not learn plug and play code from uch,there is a learning process for this type of can inmobilizer.if you have renault can clip and a helper for the codes you can do the job
    Will my friend i don't have a clip and the dealer i worked for him for 3 years and the relationship with him didn't end well so i don't think he well help me in the code area so the only solution i can think of is the emulator julie

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

if you look for a can clip i help with the codes

13. The Following User Says Thank You to JETRONIC1 For This Useful Post:

wessam101 (10th July, 2020)

Top Poster +

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

I try also to Virgin JC S3000 with solution from Sagem S3000 ecu. So JC S3000 not working. Sagem S3000 work.
    I put Emulator inside JC S3000 and it works.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wowa557 View Post
    I try also to Virgin JC S3000 with solution from Sagem S3000 ecu. So JC S3000 not working. Sagem S3000 work.
    It might be more about the car than the ECU itself. I have a Scenic II Ph II with a JC S3000, I bought a used JC S3000 ecu (for reasons ) and used the Sagem S3000 virginizing method on it, an it works, I already made over 100 kilometers on the new ecu. I didn't even program new VIN, it displays all 0000000s and it still works.
    The ECU doesn't even have the right firmware as it's from a 2.0 car and mine is a 1.6, but it still works and runs perfectly.

Perhaps the firmware for the specific car and the UCH is what decides if the virginizing works, and not who made the ECU.