Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    526 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ecuprogramer View Post
    icezero2010
    Colleague, do you see that I also made a pop bang and posted it on the forum, you should respect a little and other people and wait for him to type and try my version and play, otherwise my solution is checked ... you don't need your file to upload to forum
    send me your password and i check if your file really work :-)
    Tuning Cars and Trucks, Immo off , DTC delete, DPF off

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    548 Posts

icezero2010

my file really works checked a million times, I know what I'm doing and I'm doing everything well ..... believe me .... :-) funny you with this you think you can embarrass me I'm in my files 1000000% sure and they work ok

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Thanks to the user ecuprogramer and icezero2010. The ecuprogramer file works as a hardcut but not "pop and bang".

The icezero2010 file is 100% perfect.

By now I had lost hope. my master still doesn't believe it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gia For This Useful Post:

icezero2010 (14th July, 2020)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    548 Posts

Hi everyone, I can't understand something, I made two modi files, I made 1000%. IT WORKS WELL, ONE IS A HARDCUT AND THE OTHER IS A MEDIUM POP BANG. ???Gia, how can you write that only a hardcut file works for me, have you tried another Medium Pop bang file ?????? As I see it, you haven't tried it and this is not nice. .....2 different files I made it's not the same and you can't write that only Hardcut works for me, this is not nice of you

Top Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

[QUOTE = ecuprogramer; 3913102] Ciao a tutti, non riesco a capire qualcosa, ho fatto due file di modi, ho fatto il 1000%. FUNZIONA BENE, UNO È UN HARDCUT E L'altro È UN BANG POP MEDIO. ??? Gia, come puoi scrivere che funziona solo un file hardcut per me, hai provato un altro file Bang medio pop ?????? A mio avviso, non l'hai provato e questo non è carino. ..... 2 diversi file che ho creato non è lo stesso e non puoi scrivere che solo Hardcut funzioni per me, questo non è carino da parte tua [/ QUOTE]

You are right!: Withstupid: I'm sorry. I have tried too many files. of the two files you made, I only tried the first one. I made a mess.

if the car returns, I will try yours too
    if the car returns, I will try yours too

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12