Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default DAB 45 divorce problem

Hi,

im planing to change my CD70 to a CDC40 Opera. Sadly, there was never an Aux option. But people figured out that you can use the optional DAB Box for it aslong its available on the CAN.
    So i got a DAB Box second hand and didnt know that it has to be paired. So ive read the EEPROM and decoded it. Pin should be 2558.

Next step: i paired a CID and CDC40 with the Code i found in the DAB EEPROM, changed DAB in the Mid Speed Can to present and connected it all together. But still - "DAB SAFE".

When i try to divorce all through - Tech trows a fault - coult not be programmed (until i cange DAB to not present).

Once ive tryed to divorce it trough my OPCOM ive needed to put a divorced bin on the CDC40s EEPROM. It was bugged and i cant pair or divorce it with anything anymore.

There is an Option on the Tech to reset the DAB Box directly but when i go into this option i get a Communication Error. Only thing i can do is to change the mid speed config on the dab box - thats all. Even the live data i get the same error after 1-2 minutes. If i connect the Dab box and go straight to the live data - then it works but only for a short time.

I dont know what to do next. Is there someone who can help me?

Is there someone who can sent me a divorced bin of the EEPROM?
    Can someone double Check if 2558 is the right pin? Ive used OSCR.
    Or can someone sent me a paired bin of the EEPROM with known working PIN?
    Attached Files Attached Files

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15,386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by psy97 View Post
    Hi,

im planing to change my CD70 to a CDC40 Opera. Sadly, there was never an Aux option. But people figured out that you can use the optional DAB Box for it aslong its available on the CAN.
    So i got a DAB Box second hand and didnt know that it has to be paired. So ive read the EEPROM and decoded it. Pin should be 2558.

Next step: i paired a CID and CDC40 with the Code i found in the DAB EEPROM, changed DAB in the Mid Speed Can to present and connected it all together. But still - "DAB SAFE".

When i try to divorce all through - Tech trows a fault - coult not be programmed (until i cange DAB to not present).

Once ive tryed to divorce it trough my OPCOM ive needed to put a divorced bin on the CDC40s EEPROM. It was bugged and i cant pair or divorce it with anything anymore.

There is an Option on the Tech to reset the DAB Box directly but when i go into this option i get a Communication Error. Only thing i can do is to change the mid speed config on the dab box - thats all. Even the live data i get the same error after 1-2 minutes. If i connect the Dab box and go straight to the live data - then it works but only for a short time.

I dont know what to do next. Is there someone who can help me?

Is there someone who can sent me a divorced bin of the EEPROM?
    Can someone double Check if 2558 is the right pin? Ive used OSCR.
    Or can someone sent me a paired bin of the EEPROM with known working PIN?
    Here is your dump set to Virgin, pair using PIN from Display

Also:
    Never use OSCR, it's misleading because PIN is in Display not radio
    Pin from new radio is pin from previous car not current car

wbr
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by shooting; 31st July, 2020 at 10:25 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't confuse "Standing on my Shoulders" with "Treading on my Toes" ..

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shooting For This Useful Post:

Albert G (12th July, 2020), psy97 (12th July, 2020)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,618 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shooting View Post
    Here is your dump set to Virgin, pair using PIN from Display

Also:
    Never use OSCR, it's misleading because PIN is in Display not radio
    Pin from new radio is pin from previous car not current car

wbr
    From now on, for each of your password files, I will give a negative reputation for YOU!
    If you do not want to share, please use personal messages or email address! Greetings my friend !!

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bogege For This Useful Post:

Albert G (12th July, 2020), Crasftsman (12th July, 2020), masterskay62 (12th July, 2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thanks this worked for me!

If flashed it on the DAB45, paired it and let it run for 10 Minutes - no DAB SAFE as now.

Weird.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to psy97 For This Useful Post:

shooting (13th July, 2020)

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15,386 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bogege View Post
    From now on, for each of your password files, I will give a negative reputation for YOU!
    If you do not want to share, please use personal messages or email address! Greetings my friend !!
    ONLY in car section are passwords not recommended, it is NOT a forum rule... check other sections if you do not believe it!!!!
    also it is NOT possible to attach files in private message here!!!
    Until the thief is removed from this forum WE WILL protect our work!!
    If you give Negative feedback then you will receive it back.....
    I have given you MANY solutions and databases and you say this!!!!???
    Last edited by shooting; 12th July, 2020 at 10:46 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't confuse "Standing on my Shoulders" with "Treading on my Toes" ..

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,618 Posts

I'm sorry my friend, I had forgotten about this problem! Given the circumstances, you have the right to act as you see fit.

However, protected files are not liked here! The other members can't see them! Maybe there is another option !?
    Last edited by bogege; 13th July, 2020 at 06:37 PM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bogege For This Useful Post:

shooting (13th July, 2020)