Register

Thread: DM7020-si

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Default DM7020-si

Just got call, someone selling a used DreamBox 7020-Si satellite receiver with 80gb HD for ?80.00.
    He said he only used the box for 3 months and then packed it all up when he moved house but now got himself a 800HD.

Is this box and price any good and is there plenty of softwa*e and help available for this box, as I was going to pick it up over the weekend.
    SLOWLY, OUR FREEDOM IS BEING ERASED.
    SOON, WE WILL JUST BE A NUMBER.
    IF WE DON'T FOLLOW, WE WILL BE ERASED.

Top Poster +
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I'd say ye it a dam good price and there is load of software , images , plugings for the 7020si i own one and cant fault it and mine is over 5+ years old now been as good as any other box i've owned.
    i've been running a enigma2 image on my box now for months without any faults although they are / was enigma 1 box
    The older boxes had a network card fault that can be easyily fixed (mine did ) by replacing 2 capictors on the network card but i'd bet the box in question wouldn't need fixing unless it's over 4 years old
    If i was you i'd snap his hands off at ?80 for a sat pvr receiver m8

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Thanks for the good news m8.
    Dont know how old the unit is but according to the guy it was all up and running. Even if its over 4 years old and has the network problem, i can replace the 2 caps myself as this wont be a problem for me.
    I'll pick it up over the weekend and take it from there.
    Thanks
    SLOWLY, OUR FREEDOM IS BEING ERASED.
    SOON, WE WILL JUST BE A NUMBER.
    IF WE DON'T FOLLOW, WE WILL BE ERASED.