Hello and please help

I Have RR L405 2013 4.4 TDV8 and have some problems with turbo.

In 320,000 km new original right turbo (with passenger).
¨
In 331,000 error P1247-00 and P00BC-07.

My mechanic told me that it was necessary to replace the left turbo (at the driver's), we made an exchange for a refurbished one and the car still did not drive, and then the mechanic found out that the right turbo does not put pressure on the exhaust.

Complaints to Land Rover and acknowledged the claim and again the replacement of the right turbo for warranty (allegedly stuck).

I drove about 500km and again a strange feeling under the pedal around 1500-2000 rpm. The car went into emergency mode after a restart for a while and again the error.

I had it taken back to the original service and they told me that the regulation on the right turbo works strangely again and they replaced the right turbo (with the passenger) again on my warranty.

I say to myself that it's weird that a real turbo would go away in a short time.

However, after another 300km again similar strange behavior under the accelerator pedal, error and code P1247-00 and P0235-94 and in the original service told me that according to tests there is poor regulation on the left turbo and it needs to be replaced.

But unfortunately I can't believe it ... I'm afraid it will change and the problem will persist. Despite the fact that I found this https://f01.justanswer.com/crzydrvr00/25dd9cf9-014... and according to the codes it looks like the right turbo again and not the left.

What do you think colleagues?

Thank you for any type and advice. Greetings from the Czech Republic.