Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Range rover BCM corrupt BJ32-14F041-AC how to recover?

Hi,

I had a BCM for range rover corrupted, I read via XPROG but all i get is corrupted Dflash. I dont know if it works same like BMW FRM modile where Dflash can be used to recover eeprom file.
    Anyway I will attached my BCM photo info and Dflash corrupted recovery file.

Hope someone can help me!

Thanks in advance

Steven
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

hello, I have the same problem with same bcm modulo, I can read the pflash but the dflash I can not read, with this y=the can can not turn on, coul you talk with me? did you fix your problem?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by nasscristhian View Post
    hello, I have the same problem with same bcm modulo, I can read the pflash but the dflash I can not read, with this y=the can can not turn on, coul you talk with me? did you fix your problem?
    I havent get any solution yet! It is not as simple like BMW FRM where you can re partition the D flash to the max then read it and then use Dflash to rebuilt eeprom.
    I managed to saved the dflash file and managed to repartition the EEE without issue.

The problem is how to recover from Dflash? or any Virgin file?