Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    76 Posts

Default BMW 125i F20 DME N20 error 1F2108 power error

Hello guys
    BMW 125i 2015 DME N20. I changed the ECU, old mechanic destroyed the original. But I have the error 1F2108, power error.
    I have already set the time in the DME, updated with AutoHex, but keep the same failure. Has anyone been through this and managed to solve it?
    Solutions in the area of automotive coded keys, all automakers.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Default Solucion. solution.

Quote Originally Posted by ThiagoArgentino View Post
    Hello guys
    BMW 125i 2015 DME N20. I changed the ECU, old mechanic destroyed the original. But I have the error 1F2108, power error.
    I have already set the time in the DME, updated with AutoHex, but keep the same failure. Has anyone been through this and managed to solve it?
    si cambiaste dme y solo cambiaste en esta el isn y el vin te marcara error de power class porque la dme provino de un auto de diferente serie o con variante de motor diferente la solución sera ver si puedes clonar la dme con autohex completa o actualizar el software a la ultima versión con istap u esys pero tendras que tener el vin del auto correcto y verificar que todos los modulos tienen el vin correcto si lo haces con istap..

If you changed dme and only changed the isn and vin in this one, it will mark you a power class error because the dme came from a car of a different series or with a different engine variant, the solution will be to see if you can clone the dme with full autohex or update the software to the latest version with istap and esys.

Last edited by negrete; 6th August, 2020 at 07:51 AM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to negrete For This Useful Post:

ThiagoArgentino (10th August, 2020)