Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Default Vx diag vcx nano ford ids install error...help needed.

Anyone get one of these units and had trouble running the ids patch? Installed as per instructions and firewall and antivirus off..... Device connected via USB..... Still get error SDK Getprocaddress! Device cannot be found. Any ideas?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi darrenhyland. I just got a VXDIAG (mine is for a Volvo though) and have the exact same error - did you find a solution?

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by johnaau View Post
    Hi darrenhyland. I just got a VXDIAG (mine is for a Volvo though) and have the exact same error - did you find a solution?
    It ain't easy ........go to vxdiagshop and download software from there. Read tutorials there also.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by darrenhyland View Post
    It ain't easy ........go to vxdiagshop and download software from there. Read tutorials there also.
    Thank you for replying. I think I have followed all of their instructions and I did get the VX Manager software from the site. Was there any particular part that caused the problem that you know of? Anything specific I should try?