Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default OPCOM VAUX-COM 120309A

Hey, does anyone have 120309A crack for download? I've been searching forum left and right, I've found a lot of softwares, but unfortunately no cracks or tutorials to activate it. (or either I did not understand how to do it) thank you.

Ive got firmware 1.95 chinese op com

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    695 Posts

Hi.
    Here you go. Vaux com 120903a with 160105a langdata. No need activation.

https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forum...ighlight=opcom

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I would like to activate, ONLY cruise control on Astra 2 0 0 4.
    Does it only activate with OPCOM diagnosis (I don't have)?
    With BrainBee tool?
    Does the OPCOM software work on the ELM327 with possible modification?
    Or what diagnosis can software work on?
    THANK YOU

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

For cruise control you use Opcom interface (and appropriate PC software) or Tech2 service tool (which is more expensive).
    Apart of that, cruise control can be enabled only if BCM module of your car has that functionality and if you have installation needed for that functionality (clutch pedal sensor + controller by steering wheel).

In terms of ELM327 - it is not compatible with OPCOM software. OPCOM software works only with OPCOM interface and only with good quality interface (original very expensive, or cheap - but not cheapest - Chinese clones). It is important to buy from trusted seller, because there is plenty of fake products.

ELM327 itself is also microcontroller that can communicate with CAN, but it has only simple software available.
    Best ELM327 type interfaces are having BT antenna and you can connect them from mobile phone using Torque app (that one is the best) - which will let you scan for fault codes, clear fault codes and observer live data.
    I've never seen any ELM327 based software that would let user change any settings or configuration of the car.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to oscarr For This Useful Post:

TheSky (22nd January, 2022)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Can you tell me the compatible BCMs and if you have an installation guide?
    I was reading that the clutch pedal sensor had to have two wires?
    Thank you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

As I replied you in the PM, I have no any list of compatible BCMs - you have to use google for that, however if you have OPCOM device already, you can use it to check if your BCM have cruise control functionality available.
    Do do that in your Opcom go as follow:
    Diagnostics -> Select your year/model of car -> Select Body -> Select BCM -> Click Programming (on right side) -> Click "Prorgam Variant Configuration"
    Now you have to enter your car PIN and after that you will see the screen with selectable options (if not you must click Read button which will read available options and current configuration). Now you looking for Cruise Control - it may be not visible on first screen/page, so you may need to clik next button, and next etc until you will see that option.
    And now, if select box of cruise control is greyed out and you cant select anything - your BCM can't manage Cruise Control. If you can select and change that option from "not available" to "available", you're okay. You still may need an controller and piece of cable. You still may need mentioned clutch pedal sensor, but these are cheap and easy to fit.
    Change of BCM is a bit more complicated.
    In terms of clutch sensor I can't help - you have to check if you don't have one already (just check if your clutch pedal is not triggering any switch (it would be probably hidden over upper part of pedal) - I would use search on youtube and google for that, or how to fit, where to get.