Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Need Code Flash + Data Flash from 4-dial SUZUKI SWIFT D70F3524 RS or Sport Euro model

I need Code Flash + Data Flash from 4-dial SUZUKI SWIFT D70F3524 RS or Sport Euro model (e.g. 34.111 68RK or other)
    I have Code Flash + Data Flash from 2-dial NZ/AUS model and from 4-dial Japanese model.

In return can help to calk.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I have this 2 files (Code Flash and Data flash), from a swift D70F3524 with 4 gauges, 72564km, I hope this can help you SWIFT D70F3524_72324kmOriginal.bin.zip SWIFT D70F3524_72324KMsep4agujasCflash.bin.zip

3. The Following User Says Thank You to juanjavierma10 For This Useful Post:

Valeri (17th October, 2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by juanjavierma10 View Post
    I have this 2 files (Code Flash and Data flash), from a swift D70F3524 with 4 gauges, 72564km, I hope this can help you
    Do you have the photo of the dash you read it from? That Code Flash is exactly the same as I read from two Japanese imported with 4 gauges, so I am doubtful it is the same as the European Version I am looking for.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Valeri View Post
    Do you have the photo of the dash you read it from? That Code Flash is exactly the same as I read from two Japanese imported with 4 gauges, so I am doubtful it is the same as the European Version I am looking for.
    As I said this file es from a swift D70F3524 with 4 gauges, I think also have another with 2 gauges but only D-Flash