VCX Nano range of tools......your experience?
Register
    DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Default VCX Nano range of tools......your experience?

Ok....I recently purchased the full range of VCX Nano tools. VAG, Volvo, GM, ford/Mazda and BMW. First experience is they are tricky to set up and support is crap. My best resource was vxdiagshop. There I found software, tutorials and user experience. I have tested ford online and offline which works fine but no pats or special functions. Not a problem as my lonsdor k518ise covers ford well. The setup discs supplied made great garden ornaments. The setup process described is incomplete. I will give a tutorial on setting up these units soon. Anybody else want to contribute to this thread?

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    515 Posts

Always wondered about their stuff

Anybody else got em and would like to share
    The thanks button is HERE looks like this --->>> THANKS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyrz View Post

Anybody else got em and would like to share
    I purchased the GM one, total garbage, barely anything worked on my Vauxhall. I tested it on 2 models. The device was setup correctly as some things did work for example I could step into the engine module in tech2win, but that was literally all it could do. Sorry it read codes as well.

The GM one specifically seems to be rated quite well from the NA market.

But this isn't of much use back in the uk with my Vauxhall.

VXDIAGSHOP were corresponding with me at one point regarding the issues I was having, but are now flat out ignoring me, so I returned it and because of the experience from the manufacturer directly, I wouldn't recommend there stuff to anyone I know personally.
    Last edited by minos316; 1st October, 2020 at 10:22 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

i got a nano volvo had to download softwares off site but wont work think it needs a patch ..total crap tool i think