Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default VW New Beetle MM 1C0 920 840 Looking for full

VW New Beetle 1.8T AT 2003 I am looking for a full 64K motorola MC68HC912D60 from VW New Beetle Magnetty Marelli. I got a supposedly broken dump. There is no speed signal and is not broadcast to the motor, the display is silent, in the industry (0C00-FFF) everything is in FF except for the VIN which should not be there, there is a start and diagnostics, the values are immo correct for the diagnosis, without dasha - the pin pulled out of the motor 4257 stalls fits, others suck. I can't find the pin in the mochi dump. The identification numbers do not match the sticker. 1C0 920 921 G Diagnostics, 1C0 920 840 Sticker. Dump in the application
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Michael28; 22nd September, 2020 at 05:54 PM.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,973 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Michael28 View Post
    VW New Beetle 1.8T AT 2003 Я ищу полную 64K motorola MC68HC912D60 от VW New Beetle Magnetty Marelli. У меня якобы битая свалка. Нет сигнала скорости и не передается на двигатель, дисплей бесшумный, в промышленности (0C00-FFF) все в FF, кроме VIN, которого не должно быть, есть запуск и диагностика, значения равны иммо правильная для диагностики, без даши - штифт вытащил из мотора 4257 глохнет подходит, другие сосут. Я не могу найти булавку на свалке моти. Идентификационные номера не соответствуют наклейке. 1C0 920 921 G Диагностика, 1C0 920 840 Наклейка. Дамп в приложении
    please write only in English, the main rule of the forum
    Reality of life :
    1:Never argue with an idiot, he will pull you down to his level and overcome you with experience
    2:Envy is the confession of inferiority
    3:Everyone lies
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    How much trash you leave behind so much trash someone will have to read or maybe you yourself
    If you like reading garbage, don't slow down, just speed it up

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Excuse me. Something happened with the auto-translation.
    VW New Beetle 1.8T AT 2003 I am looking for a full 64K motorola MC68HC912D60 from VW New Beetle Magnetty Marelli. I got a supposedly broken dump. There is no speed signal and is not broadcast to the motor, the display is silent, in the industry (0C00-FFF) everything is in FF except for the VIN which should not be there, there is a start and diagnostics, the values are immo correct for the diagnosis, without dasha - the pin pulled out of the motor 4257 stalls fits, others suck. I can't find the pin in the mochi dump. The identification numbers do not match the sticker. 1C0 920 921 G Diagnostics, 1C0 920 840 Sticker. Dump in the application

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,973 Posts

Excuse me. Something happened with the auto-translation.
    I have a reading of 920840A
    Reality of life :
    1:Never argue with an idiot, he will pull you down to his level and overcome you with experience
    How much trash you leave behind so much trash someone will have to read or maybe you yourself

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

OK. Reading as? I 1st mistake read as MC68HC912D (flash 64k), so thes rocks real name MC68HC912DT128 2kb EEPROM and 4000 - FFFF Flash. I need this dump. I have eeprom_s , i_dnt worked are no, flash 100% crash.
    I read MC68HC912DT128 TNM5000 , result 2kb eeprom 496rb Flash. Not_OK.

V.I.P. Member
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6,973 Posts

OK. Reading as? I 1st mistake read as MC68HC912D (flash 64k), so thes rocks real name MC68HC912DT128 2kb EEPROM and 4000 - FFFF Flash. I need this dump. I have eeprom_s , i_dnt worked are no, flash 100% crash.
    I read MC68HC912DT128 TNM5000 , result 2kb eeprom 496rb Flash. Not_OK.
    pin03960
    https://mega.nz/file/0ixnkRaR
    Reality of life :

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kiszka For This Useful Post:

Michael28 (24th September, 2020)

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    533 Posts

9. The Following User Says Thank You to exe123 For This Useful Post:

Michael28 (23rd September, 2020)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I cannot download this dump, mega asks for a key. However, if this file is identical to the one below, it will not work. Flash have size 496kb. Attach read my MCU as MC68HC912DT128
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Michael28; 23rd September, 2020 at 08:05 PM.