Register
    Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Default Carprog clone v10.93 has anyone successfully opened all protocols with clone J link ?

Hi everyone i have read through the old posts about unlocking the Car Prog clone but the versions that i am reading are from the likes of version 4.0 almost 4 years ago, I have a Carprog Clone version 10.93 i was wondering is anyone has cracked it and opened up most of the content that it does not allow you to use ? If so would anyone be so kind to share your experience and also the procedure / wiring diagrams and all the helpful stuff that goes with it as if you watch youtube vids there is about 10 different ways people are stating they have done it. I have done a little bit of homework on it but someone with a grater knowledge on this would help me and others a lot thank you

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Last 8.21.
    Keep in mind, English is not my native language.

Top Poster

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Thank you for your reply i have just been told that you cant just go and lift pin 55 and reset carprog then start all the j link process and flash new software to it you actually have to change chips on your carprog pcb first what they call (Reworking) your Chinese clone only then are you ready to do the flashing side of things. If i have understood correctly that is ......