Register

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Default Xentry Flash with Passthru?

Hi mates. I'm trying to understand, is it possible to get Xentry Flash account for Passthru? I have read all service-parts site and I can't understand it. As I know there is a possibility to make SCN coding by passthru, but you need approved account. Now it is not possible to buy kit3/4 in EU. Only Passthru EU. So there is no possibility to get Flash account from Daimler? Of course I am talking about legal order (I am working at Bosch service and I can order Xentru Passthru. But i dont need it if it is not possible to get permittions for online flashing. I found such info at Daimler site:

Using the online programming and coding functions for control units requires a XENTRY Kit | Kit 2, XENTRY Diagnosis Kit 3 and these units to be connected in the workshop.Furthermore, you must also submit a request including a copy of the government ID of the XENTRY Flash users as well as that of the XENTRY Flash manager and pledge to comply with the security checklist for XENTRY Flash.

at same time:

XENTRY Pass Thru EU is the legal open-shell variant of XENTRY Diagnosis offers:
    Quick test (only single-channel in XENTRY DAS)
    Basic diagnosis (only in XENTRY Diagnosis)

Initial startup (flashing, coding, parameterization/

So where is the truth? how can i do SCN now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hi, you can do SCN coding by passthru, offline indeed, I can do some models. May be you can ask why dont you do. Did you try offline SCN coding. Regards.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

I can do offline scn myself. I was talking about legal account obtaining and using it with passthru.