Best mouse and keyboard
Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Exclamation Best mouse and keyboard

The logitech m187,mini mouse is the best of all the mouses i have used until now,It's size is very small of all of the logitech mouses
    available, so it's very good to hold and use and I have used more than 8 types of mouse including,logitech and microsoft.
    Pain is there using it,but it's the least of all of the mouses i have used and comes only after using for long time,
    it takes 1 or 2 minutes to get adjusted to its size.

Best keyboard -- The Microsoft wireless keyboard 800 is the best of all the keyboard's i have used until now,i have used more than 5 kb's,
    it's keys are soft to press and it has also shortcut keys for vol increase/decrease,calculator,vol on/off and play/pause

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I have always used Logitech mouse, I have never used any other mouse and don't know how.