Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default Kangoo 2 ecu swap Sagem s3000

Hi all

Currently converting a diesel mk2 Kangoo to petrol and could do with some help regarding immobiliser.

Up to now i have successfully wired in the Sagem s3000 ecu in place of delphi dcm 1.2 / fitted cluster to suit & both talking to the Kangoo Uch. Not attempted a start yet, just testing the wiring, as fuel system is not complete.

Ecu is powered up and throttle responds etc. I plugged it in and scanned with clip which showed me the ecu and cluster, and the megane vin number to match but immob active. Can scan both s3000 ecu (immobilised/fault present as expected) and cluster but bcm and other modules not available (vin not matching causing issues i assume)

Took eeprom 95160 immob data from original dcm1.2 and written onto sagem s3000 95160 to test if it would work - no joy ecu not available on clip - did not think it would but worth a try.

Used original 95160 immob data off sagem s3000 to make virgin ecu file wth ecuvonix - Scanned with clip and Kangoo vin comes up, cannot connect to ecu/cluster, checked vin and no vin data in s3000 ecu.

Scanned with ddt4all and all modules accessible, i dont think engine ecu immob is active but i believe uch is active.

Am i right in saying that i will need to virgin the uch, reprogram keys and that will let me sync the s3000 ecu immob and vin will be added to s3000 ecu?

if not is immob emulator only option, which should work ok providing i write the original 95160 data onto the s3000 and possibly change wiring for starter solenoid.

Any help appreciated.
    Last edited by Brigsy; 26th November, 2020 at 08:20 PM.