Register
    DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Lightbulb Abritus AVDI W202 EZS BENCHMARK TESTING

Hi m8,

Today I made a negative discovery while trying to read an EZS from a W202 on Bench. This used in the passt to work, you just had to put a key in the ezs, is no longer possible today.

the box with relay must now be used. ABRITES offers NO adapter. you have to go into the plug with needles, which is obviously not good for this one.

otherwise I made keys with the CGDI AND FAST ADAPTER, so I didn't notice it.

But the CGDI can’t only make ECUs vergin, not Peer them with Ezs.

does any m8 know to use the FAST ADAPTER at AVDI?

Any one knows whether the dump one with the CGDI had read with the AVDI can be used to learn an ECU with Abrites?

Thnx for any help

DK Veteran

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Solved

For everybody have Same Problem to Connection on bench i have a working Solution

the picture in the Manuel from abritus is shit. U must use K-line Pin 1 and LIN 15 on OBD connector that work. No relay.