Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Deutz-Fahr EDS (Electronic Diagnosis System)

Hello, I've come across this thing called Electronic Diagnosis System in Agrotron workshop manual. It seems to be DOS based diagnostics software for the tractors controllers but I've yet to see any other mentions on internet about it apart from the workshop manuals. Is it refereed to by different name? Anyone has clue where you could find it? Seems to be rather ancient as well since it mentions using Floppy disks.

DK Veteran
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    32 Posts

You need an "all round teste"r or something like "Texa off highway" to diagnose faults on these

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Yeah I know I need the tester. Im just searching the software maybe I can fiddle around with it. I learned there is this SDF diagnostics software for them to diagnose transmission and hydraulics blocks.