Register
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Default Can anyone help me,i've just been scammed out of £1500,tracing phone?

Hi all,im really annoyed by this,apart from the fact my £1500 has gone the police in my country,Scotland say it's a Cambridge police matter(where scammer is based)Cambridge say it's a Scottish police matter.
    I've posted on online fraud website too.
    I'm getting nowhere!!Don't know if i'm allowed to post his name and number,but he's a crook and i'm going to.
    His name is Andrius Jonusas,and he 'does' exist with a bit of research,he is Lithuanian,his number is 07309786753,says he stays in St.Thomas's square in Cambridge.
    Even if someone just helps by saying yes,that phone exists in that area that would help me a lot!!Thanks,Lee.
    https://mobile.~~~~ter.com/JonusasAndrius
    Last edited by robbocop33; 19th December, 2020 at 11:25 AM.